Harbor Place at Cottesmore

Assisted Living Reviews for Harbor Place at Cottesmore

Independent Living Reviews for Harbor Place at Cottesmore

June 22, 2012

By Charla

When we arrived, at was confusing which door or driveway we should be entering. My mother and I went thru a side door without security, no one at the desk, just a sign with an arrow to "check in at East desk". We walked to the next nurses station only to be directed further down a long hallway past a few wandering residents (one man was trying to open a tray of food on a cart, another resident was pulling herself along in her wheel chair). I noticed the tears in my mom's eyes- I promised she would never have to stay in a place like this if I had it in my power to prevent it, she thanked me. The nurses and housekeepers are friendly and patient yet overworked and understaffed. The place does not smell clean and the cafeterias are not inviting.

Photos of Harbor Place at Cottesmore

Services and Amenities of Harbor Place at Cottesmore

About Harbor Place at Cottesmore

Harbor Place at Cottesmore is a premier retirement and assisted living community conveniently located just off of Highway 16 in Gig Harbor, WA. With no buy-in fees and a convenient month-to-month lease, our residents have flexibility and freedom should their needs change. The beautiful setting offers 40 retirement and 60 assisted living apartments.

Arranged around beautifully manicured grounds, the studio, alcove, one-and two-bedroom apartments feature spacious living areas and efficient kitchens. Balconies and patios compliment select apartments. You will also find a warm, dedicated staff committed to creating a community you will be delighted to call home. Harbor Place at Cottesmore offers many common areas for socializing and entertainment. Our elegant dining rooms provide a pleasant atmosphere in which to enjoy our chef prepared meals, and private dining rooms are also available for those special family occasions.

We welcome the opportunity to introduce you to our services and to show you how living at Harbor Place at Cottesmore can enhance your life! Independence, without the daily hassles of home maintenance, awaits you at Harbor Place!

Map of Harbor Place at Cottesmore