Bayside Health & Rehabilitation Center Virginia Beach, VA

Reviews of Bayside Health & Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Bayside Health & Rehabilitation Center

November 23, 2015

By Dorothy S.

My stay at Bayside was terrific. The nurses are fantastic and the therapist are just as good. My therapy sessions helped me build up enough strength to go back home, which was a goal I was not sure I could obtain. The place is VERY clean and surprisingly the food was great! I highly recommend.

July 24, 2015

By mrs.nita

I was a rehab patient at Bayside for several months recently and I will miss everyone there. I was treated very well and loved all of my friends and staff, and they loved me in return. The therapy department is exceptional and I especially enjoyed the activities that the center provided. I have a passion for poetry and they set it up for me to recite my poetry to the group!

March 14, 2015

By JFK12444532

My mother went to Bayside for rehab and it was one of the cleanest nursing homes I have ever been in. The staff bent over backwards to care for her and made our experience wonderful. I recommend this center highly.

May 29, 2013

My father had to go to Bayside Healthcare because the other facility was not available for him when he was released from the hospital. It was a low-budget looking kind of place. The staff was not approachable. They never make eye contact or say anything to you. They would just pick up their paperwork and turn around and walk away and leave you standing there. My dad discussed with the management about the food that he could eat, and yet they would give him the same menu that everybody else was getting. They need to improve on the staff and the facility. The day that my dad died, nobody approached me just to say anything when I was getting his things out of his room.

About Bayside Health & Rehabilitation Center

Bayside Health & Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Virginia Beach, Virginia that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Bayside Health & Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Bayside Health & Rehabilitation Center