Falcons Landing Sterling, VA

Reviews of Falcons Landing

Assisted Living Reviews for Falcons Landing

June 01, 2017

By jk178474

Falcons Landing was the best place that I've seen, so far. It had multiple levels of care, but it did not have a hospice. It's the only place I would recommend. The place was about 30 acres that had separate houses and several main buildings. Within the main buildings were all sorts of levels of care. It had a dining room that had a comment book where people could comment on the food that was being served.

April 25, 2015

By Marie45

I had gone to see Falcons Landing. It was a wonderful facility. They are so good that they don’t have any availability. It is a very classy place.

September 26, 2013

By Patricia33

When we went to Falcons Landing, the staff were very courteous. The place itself is not brand new but it's very nice. I would say that the facility has a nice environment.

Independent Living Reviews for Falcons Landing

Nursing Home Reviews for Falcons Landing

August 23, 2011

By C Martin

This facility has a nursing and rehabilitation center as well as assisted living housing. I have worked as a private duty caregiver in both locations. On the rehabilitation side, there seems to be a manageable ratio of patients to nurses. Many of the patients on this side of the facility need 24hr care and the nurses and nursing assistants are on a rotating schedule that ensures each person is visited every hour. The staff are friendly and visible. On the assisted living side, the residents live in beautiful apartments. They are 'outpatients' and have access to immediate medical care if needed. The facility organizes activities and functions for the residents, including transportation to medical appointments if required. I have looked after two women in either location and they both were happy with the care they were receiving. This facility reminds me of a one-stop-shop community for the elderly.

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Falcons Landing

About Falcons Landing

Refund Plans: 95% of Entrance Fee; 50% of Entrance Fee (Price: 50% of Entrance Fee ); 0% Refund (Price: 40% avg. of Entrance Fee). Membership reserved for retired military officers/spouses.

Map of Falcons Landing