Fredericksburg Assisted Living

Reviews of Fredericksburg Assisted Living

Nursing Home Reviews for Fredericksburg Assisted Living

July 07, 2013

By bugebug

I Have made a formal greivance of this nursing home. The staff is very rude and leaves there residents in bed for days at a time. They are left in wet diapers etc. Currently trying to find a different home for my sister.

February 22, 2013

By Zenia

Golden Living Center (now Fredericksburg Health and Rehab) is closer to home and it's conveniently located near commercial areas and stores. My father has been there for about six months now. They bathe him and clean him and he gets physical therapy. He would say he doesn't like it there, because sometimes the people aren't friendly. But we go and visit him every day, because if we don't, the care kind of slacks.

September 26, 2012

By JMRM

I felt as though the care team was caring, but not a lot of effort was done in order to keep the facility clean. Some elderly patients were left alone in hallways which is a very unsightly thing to see when trying to find a real caring nursing home.

November 22, 2011

By GJohn

I am a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician for a fire and rescue department in the county, and thus I frequently visit this nursing home. My experience with this nursing home has been fairly on par with other nursing homes in the area. However, I feel that the nursing staff at this nursing home does not do a good job of developing a rapport with the residents of the home. They frequently are unable to tell us whether the patient is in a normal mental condition, or whether they are altered. This makes it difficult for us to adequately treat the patient, as we don't know whether their mental status is any different from what it normally is.

Costs for Fredericksburg Assisted Living

Photos of Fredericksburg Assisted Living

Services and Amenities of Fredericksburg Assisted Living

• About Fredericksburg Assisted Living

Fredericksburg Assisted Living is a one-story assisted living facility offering 16 private studio apartments, each with a door leading to its own patio. Each suite offers 300 square feet of living space with a kitchenette and private full bathroom. Our all-inclusive rates include not only the room rental but also three meals daily with snacks, medication administration, weekly laundry services, weekly housekeeping services, activities, and basic cable as well.

Our healthcare team works together to help our residents and families through the aging process. The difference we offer is the commitment to personalized care for each resident. In addition, your loved one may also benefit from the availability of physical, occupational and speech therapy services on our campus. We also have the ability to transition an individual to our adjacent nursing facility, Fredericksburg Health & Rehabilitation Center, should the need arise for short or long term placement.

We offer the intimacy of a small care home with the services of a large assisted living community.

Map of Fredericksburg Assisted Living