Paramount Senior Living at Fredericksburg

Paramount Senior Living at Fredericksburg (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Paramount Senior Living at Fredericksburg

Assisted Living Reviews for Paramount Senior Living at Fredericksburg

July 26, 2014

It was a good place. It was clean, but too much of a nursing home type facility. The help would be good for my dad but not appropriate for my mom. The residents that we saw in wheelchairs looked well cared for. Stacey was a sweetheart there.

May 20, 2014

By Mike45

It was very nice. It's one of the places that I was thinking about. It's a brand new facility. Looking around the facility, it was very lovely. The people who gave me the tour were very nice and very helpful. They called and followed up.

April 27, 2014

By Greg17

It had good-sized rooms. The rooms were pretty clean. They did not smell like a nursing home, as I had anticipated. I called them one morning on my way to work, and I went over there and met with the individuals there. The staff was very personable and very attentive. They have outings. The facility was nice. It was convenient as far as where I work. That's another plus, and it seemed to be very secure as well

March 29, 2014

By Pam23

The staff was great, they showed us everything. They were very knowledgeable and very courteous. The rooms would accommodate both my parents. All around, it's a great place for them. They offer activities from playing cards to listening to music to putting on shows and taking them every place they need to go. I highly recommend the community.

Independent Living Reviews for Paramount Senior Living at Fredericksburg

Costs for Paramount Senior Living at Fredericksburg

Photos of Paramount Senior Living at Fredericksburg

Services and Amenities of Paramount Senior Living at Fredericksburg

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites

• State Licenses: Conditional

About Paramount Senior Living at Fredericksburg

Paramount Senior Living at Fredericksburg promises to maintain its position as the premier senior living facility located just south of Washington D.C. We are built on a commitment to our residents and their families. We believe no two residents are alike, so the services and attention we provide will never be exactly the same. From our state of the art facility to the staff that treats each resident like family, Paramount is the most comprehensive senior living campus for every level of care. We offer a variety of lifestyle services and care options for all residents.

Services provided at Paramount Senior Living include:

• Independent Living
  • Assisted Living
  • Dementia Care
  • Home Health Care

By providing these choices, we not only offer solutions for today, but we provide the security of knowing there are options for tomorrow.

Amenities

• Private or companion suites complete with full bath and a choice of floor plans.
  • Café designed for mid day snacks and coffee breaks.
  • Health and Fitness Center equipped with treadmills, bicycles and other exercise equipment.
  • Wall-to-wall carpeting and private kitchens in each suite.
  • Emergency call response system in each suite.
  • Beautifully manicured landscaping and gardens.
  • Outdoor areas to walk and relax.
  • Comfortable quality furnishings and art work.
  • Fire safety system.
  • Full-service beauty barbershop.

Variety of comfortable community areas, including:

-Elegant community dining room -Private dining room for family or guests -Media, television and living room areas -Large porch with sitting areas

We understand that each resident is an individual with unique needs and preferences. That’s why we meet with residents and families and conduct an assessment – prior to move – in and at regular intervals after move-in, to understand the need for assistance and support in the following areas:

• Personal hygiene and grooming
  • Monitoring of safety
  • Assistance with eating
  • Enhanced nursing care needs
  • Programming for memory impairments

We provide the highest quality of care to the senior population in which we serve!

We provide 24-hour on-site nursing. Our compassionate staff offers excellent care!

Map of Paramount Senior Living at Fredericksburg