Dunlop House

Reviews of Dunlop House

Assisted Living Reviews for Dunlop House

November 17, 2011

By JayKay1

My mother-in-law is a resident here, and loves it. Assisted living wasn't an easy choice for her, or her family to make. The first thing I noticed upon visiting was how beautiful Dunlop House is. My mother-in-law has always had an eye for decorating, and has done a beautiful job in her own room. The fact that she was able to bring her own furniture and personal knick-knacks was a great joy for her. The staff at Dunlop House is amazing. They are available 24/7, but aren't at all intrusive. The residents here are treated like the adults they are. They aren't treated like children, the way some traditional "nursing" homes do. I really thought this would be a very hard adjustment for her, but she has flourished here at Dunlop House. I heartily recommend it to anyone thinking about assisted living. In fact, I am nowhere near retirement age, but I wish I could live here!

Services and Amenities of Dunlop House

About Dunlop House

Dunlop House is a senior living provider in Colonial Heights, Virginia that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Dunlop House for more details on services and rates.

Map of Dunlop House