The Medical Resort at Bay Area

Reviews of The Medical Resort at Bay Area

Nursing Home Reviews for The Medical Resort at Bay Area

May 17, 2017

By olivette-wilson

I have requested for two days to remove my mother from room 505 where there is a very sick patient who has a trek and must be at a certain temperature, and these people have disregarded my request. My mother was remove without my knowledge or authorization. I have called to speak with several different people and was hung up on by a young lady name Angelis, And ignored by the head nurse in charge India.on the night of 5/17/17.

February 09, 2017

By mlwlb4e

I loved it! Therapy was spectacular and nursing care was fascinating. If there was a dilema it was corrected in a timely manner. I highly recommend this place. Their staff is very loving and compassionate about their jobs.

October 17, 2016

By What is it

This place is the worst place ever yo sent helpless paitent like my husband who is blind n unable to get up on his own. Getting him out of here is proving to be the hardest thing to do.the discharge nurse is rude and uncooperative and refuses to even pretend to listen. I know they are keeping him here till rhe insurance says ok that's it, I need an attorney, because the care and the staff have been very unprofessional with my husband while he is here. One evening nurse actually told him stop screaming about your pain because I will not give you Tylenol so get used tonite! The whole facility is under staff and poorly managed .it is only mirrors and smoke here. Horrible donot let your loved ones be sent here.

December 11, 2015

By D4will

My 80 mother is at this facility now after a knee replacement. She does require some medical attention as well with meds and help of course gettin up. From the transportation from the hospital, to her meds, to wound care, to the call button response, I could have a list a mile long of the things that have went wrong. She has been there over a week and yesterday they over medicated her and dud not have clear records how. Also first time she saw a dr. In that time. We want to move her but don't know where to or how to. I think home would be even better than this. We shouldn't have to worry and double check her care so much. They seem to never know where they are working day to day instead of steady patients. And weekends are the worse. A lot of part time people filling in the gaps.

January 20, 2015

I'm here right now at The Medical Resort with my wife. She had a stroke and been in a hospital bed and recovering. My insurance made a contract with this resort to put her over here because she had a bad wound on her bottom end, and it seemed better now. They have a spa here, a huge weight room, and an exercise room with rehabilitative personnel to work with the patients. Some of the rooms are individual, some are semi-private, and they have their own bathroom, TV, and closet. They have a really good staff here. I had a little problem with them once, but not much. They've been great here as far as taking care of things. As far as I am concerned, it is pretty good food. The only problem is they serve the same thing at night that they have at lunch. Sometimes, there's not quite enough CNAs, but the employees overall seem to be happy and satisfied with what they're doing, and they've done really well in hiring people who are genuinely involved in taking care of their patients.

October 25, 2014

By Lorrell

Dad is doing better at The Medical Resort at Bay Area. They have been doing wound care on him. His left foot is completely healed, and the right food is almost healed. It's brand new, and it has only been there a year and a half. Most of the rooms are private, so that makes it very nice. The food is fine, and he seems OK with the facility, but he still wants to go home. The only thing is that they need more people. They don’t have enough staff. We did push the button, and we waited 45 minutes for somebody to come and we can't wait that long.

Services and Amenities of The Medical Resort at Bay Area

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Individual
  • Date Certified: 07/01/2020

About The Medical Resort at Bay Area

The Medical Resort at Bay Area is a senior living provider in Pasadena, Texas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact The Medical Resort at Bay Area for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Medical Resort at Bay Area