Mckinney Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center

Reviews of Mckinney Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Mckinney Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center

July 03, 2014

By Donna1234

This is where my mom is staying. She has made many new friends and the nurses are very caring. When we needed something fixed or mom had specific requests they were dealt with in a timely manner.

June 21, 2013

By Jan14

We chose Mckinney Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center for my father because it was recommended by the hospital, since it was close to them. The facility was also near their apartment so my mother visited him everyday. He was in the rehabilitation center for about three months but when he went home, it was too much for my mother. So then, we decided to put him in the nursing home. They took him to therapy everyday and put him on exercise machines. He received very good care and whatever he needed, they were always there. When my mother stayed there on her visits, they made her feel welcome and also offered her food when they fed my father. The nurses were good to both of them. I would suggest that they communicated whatever the doctor found.

About Mckinney Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center

Mckinney Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Mckinney, Texas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Mckinney Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Mckinney Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center