The Ivy of McKinney

Reviews of The Ivy of McKinney

Assisted Living Reviews for The Ivy of McKinney

September 08, 2017

By Heidi

I only saw the assisted living facility of The Ivy of McKinney. The rooms were a good size and nice. I didn't see anything wrong with them. I didn't see any activities, but they had an activities calendar. They had a nice dining area and a little coffee shop area, and even an on-site beauty salon. I interacted with one person and she was wonderful, very friendly, and outgoing. The residents looked like they were kind of sitting around, but to be fair, there was a major storm happening so they probably couldn't do a whole lot. The power went out when we were there because of the storm.

Thank you for leaving this review! Resident safety is always a priority here at The Ivy, and we have many measures in place to be able to keep residents safe and comforted in the face of storms like we experienced. We apologize that you didn't have the opportunity to see one of our many events and activities for our residents during your visit, and we would love to invite you back to experience them! Please do let us know if there is anything else we can do for you, we would love the opportunity to meet with you again and provide a look into the many offerings we have for our residents here at The Ivy!

January 24, 2016

By Relative9

I have been there at the Orchard Park couple of times and it seems nice enough. It’s clean, the rooms are big and the food was OK.

August 27, 2015

By Cindy103735250

They were very friendly, and the rooms at Orchard Park were very nice and very clean.

August 05, 2015

By Jane111060350

The person who took me around Orchard Park was very informative, very nice, and seemed to be nice to the clients who were there. The dining room didn't smell funny, it seemed nice, everybody was sitting there, and they had an attendant at every table with all the patients.

October 19, 2014

I have moved in at Orchard Park. I like everything about it. I like the food, I like the people, and I like my apartment. They provide transportation. I really like it. There are games going on all the time. They have movies. They have people come in and sing for us. They take people on the bus for shopping. There are just lots of things going on. I like the whole layout of my apartment. I like everything about it. I like its big bathroom. It is very roomy and accessible. I like big closet. We have our own washer, dryer, and dishwasher in each apartment.

March 18, 2014

By Judy78444850

Orchard Park is clean. My father was very pleased with the staff. They were very friendly. The rooms are very lovely and the food is excellent. My parents loved it.

Memory Care Reviews for The Ivy of McKinney

Costs for The Ivy of McKinney

Photos of The Ivy of McKinney

Services and Amenities of The Ivy of McKinney

• Coffee Shop

• Minimum Age: None

• Licenses: AL type A and Certified Alzheimer's

About The Ivy of McKinney

The Ivy of McKinney opened in the spring of 2011 and is a warm and cozy Community designed to promote creativity and independence within a safe and loving environment. The Ivy of McKinney provides first-class McKinney Assisted Living and Memory Care.

Care That’s Always There:

Clinical and care services are available to our residents 24 hours a day. Our well-trained healthcare team is dedicated to providing physical, mental, and spiritual support through quality care. All of our clinical and care services are overseen by our Nurse Administrator and nursing assistants, with each service personalized to meet each of our resident’s preferences and needs. For added support, our McKinney Memory Care residents receive validation therapy services.

Rediscover Peace and Independence:

With its convenient location, a host of dedicated services, and a wide array of amenities, each resident’s wants and needs are carefully tended to in an atmosphere dedicated to the closeness of family and friends. Residents enjoy the many activity spaces, services, and amenities in the community, such as the elegant dining room, the beauty salon and barbershop, rehabilitation gym, the bistro cafe, card room, outdoor garden, library, and more.

We have a special place in our hearts for our residents and their families who are dealing with the effects of Alzheimer’s or similar forms of dementia.

Memory Care Specialists work directly with staff, residents, and their families to ensure our residents receive the comprehensive care and attention they deserve. Residents’ individualized interests and passions are crucial to the journey. We encourage residents to do what they love, be it piano, singing, gardening or reading

We are a beautiful type A Assisted Living community with Certified Alzheimer's Community on the same campus. All rooms in the Assisted Living community come equipped with a full kitchen (range, microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher) and in room washer and dryer.

Map of The Ivy of McKinney