Grand Brook Memory Care of McKinney

Grand Brook Memory Care of McKinney (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Grand Brook Memory Care of McKinney

Memory Care Reviews for Grand Brook Memory Care of McKinney

July 20, 2015

Stoneybrook of Mckinney was a beautiful place. My mother did not like it because it was very expensive, but it was very nice. The people there were very nice. My mother was not comfortable with the idea of assisted living. The rooms were bright, clean, and beautiful, and the ones that they showed us were beautifully furnished, spacious, and comfortable looking. It was more upscale.

April 03, 2015

By jima2100

My mother has been in Stoneybrook of McKinney for about a month now, and it has been outstanding. The rooms are beautiful and large. The staff is awesome. The grounds are beautiful. The food is very good. My mother has a very strict diet, and they're accommodating. It is completely locked down, and I'm completely comfortable with my mother there. I absolutely would recommend them.
See all Memory Care reviews (6) See fewer reviews

Costs for Grand Brook Memory Care of McKinney

Photos of Grand Brook Memory Care of McKinney

Services and Amenities of Grand Brook Memory Care of McKinney

• Housing Extra: We Offer Private Rooms, Semi Private Rooms And Premium Rooms

About Grand Brook Memory Care of McKinney

Not far from McKinney’s charming historic downtown, near the Highway 75/State Hwy 121 interchange, this beautiful Grand Brook community comfortably accommodates 43 residents in a cozy, residential-style home. From its welcoming front porch, picturesque garden and picnic areas to the inviting central courtyard, Grand Brook of Grapevine offers plenty of indoor/outdoor living space for its residents. The community features a multi-use clubhouse, including library, salon, and beautiful living area for larger, communal activities. Residents and families enjoy the home’s therapeutic kitchen, themed residential neighborhoods and private dining area for special family gatherings.

Grand Brook Memory Care is family-owned and operated, and dedicated to providing the highest level of care for individuals living with memory impairment. Our homes are thoughtfully designed with the needs of our residents and their families in mind. With a trained and caring staff, a secured community, stimulating activities, fine dining and much, much more, Grand Brook Memory Care provides peace of mind. Our goal is to make each day a meaningful experience for those who call Grand Brook their home. It’s truly individualized and loving care at the core of all that we do.

For generations, our family has passed down the traditions of faith, family, love and caring for others. We understand how difficult this time is for families and how important it is to find a trustworthy memory care community for your loved one. With first-hand experience caring for our own family member with dementia, we know the wide array of emotions that accompany this kind of care. Grand Brook is here to care for your loved one; and as we have walked our share of miles in the family caregiver’s shoes, we are here to care for you as well. Trusted care is the cornerstone of our family’s service to you.

Map of Grand Brook Memory Care of McKinney