Isle at Watercrest - Mansfield

Isle at Watercrest - Mansfield (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Isle at Watercrest - Mansfield

Assisted Living Reviews for Isle at Watercrest - Mansfield

December 29, 2015

I looked into Watercrest to explore my options. They treated me very well, but I was visiting the place,so of course they had to be nice to me because they want me to move in. They had a game room, a little exercise room, a movie room, and a room for women to get their hair done and whatever else women do to themselves. The food was very, very satisfactory. I could easily live on that. They had a good chef in the kitchen. The place was well kept.

November 30, 2015

By Glynda G.

We are in assisted living at Isle at Watercrest. We have, 3 meals a day, weekly housekeeping, daily activities. Our services will increase as our needs increase. At present, my husband and I don’t need personal attention.

February 17, 2015

By Janice Womble

My husband, Royce, was moved to Watercrest on August 15, 2014 after being at another facility. He has had the very best of care since being here. He is no longer agitated because of the employees that are here to care for him. They have a wonderful activities program that keeps the mind and the body active.

January 28, 2015

By caring75528350

Wonderful facility with lots of amenities. Great, easily accessible location. Caring, competent, and well-trained staff. Great food with lots of variety. My husband and I now call this our home and we love it.

January 21, 2015

I had visited Isle at Watercrest, and I thought it was very good. My first impression with the people working there was that they were very nice, but I was just there for a few minutes. However, they seemed to be very warm, friendly, and professional. The rooms were very spacious and very well designed for an elderly person. The food was very good. I don't remember anything going on at that time, but they do had planned activities. What impressed me were the services that they offered and the levels of care. I would highly recommend them to others.

October 10, 2014

I think Isle at Watercrest is marvelous because it is a large facility. They give us three meals a day. Food is always a good balanced meal. You have a choice of salads and soups. There is a main course and dessert. However, they could improve on the quality of the meals. We have a three-room place and we could have two beds in the bedroom. We have two nice dens. The master bedroom is huge and it has a huge closet. For activities, they have a meeting at 9:00 in the lobby and they are going to take everybody to the Dollar Tree. They have wellness activities in the wellness center. They have manicures in the activity room. Also, they have an audio book club in the club room. They have shuffle board and bingo. It is just different each day. The place is very secure. They lock the doors at night and there is an alarm system.

June 01, 2014

Of all the facilities we looked at, Watercrest was the nicest. It really gave the impression of being a small luxurious hotel. They have an actual chef, and the menu rotates. They have several choices each day and basically one or 2 entrees that the chef has prepared especially for that day, plus a selection of basics they can have if they don't want those. I expected the prices to be a lot more expensive, but they were similar, for the basic-sized rooms, to the other places we looked at. They have everything from luxurious apartments to the very nice assisted living with an extended care wing and a memory care wing, so it would serve most of their needs. They have extended care down the hall so that if someone becomes ill or comes home from a hospital stay and needs more nursing care on a temporary basis, they can do that. We really were very impressed with the place. They seem to have rooms that are a little bit larger, unless you got all the way down to their studio, which was comparable in size to other places. They have a little park, and if they're in a wheelchair or a mobile they can get to that behind the facility. It shares grounds with their independent living apartments. It was pretty new, it's beautiful, and it has the kind of elegance that my parents would like. We detected no odor of any kind, which was good because I know that's hard to control when you have people who are incontinent.

Memory Care Reviews for Isle at Watercrest - Mansfield

Costs for Isle at Watercrest - Mansfield

Services and Amenities of Isle at Watercrest - Mansfield

• Companion Suites: No

• Pets: Yes

About Isle at Watercrest - Mansfield

Glorious sunny apartments, customized levels of care, at-your-service amenities, a way of life designed for your pleasure… Once you experience the resort lifestyle of Isle at Watercrest-Mansfield, TX, you’ll never want to leave. And you won’t have to, even if your health care needs change. Since opening our doors in 2011, we offer the area's only full continuum of services--Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Support, and Extended Care --with all our care neighborhoods in one connected building. You or your loved one can remain near each other, despite different medical needs. Our month-to-month rental agreements give you access to every level of care.

You’ll see an amazing difference in the warmth and elegance of our health care neighborhoods. Settle into the luxury and comfort of our spacious apartments with nine-foot ceilings, deluxe appointments and crown molding. You'll feel right at home.

Map of Isle at Watercrest - Mansfield