Precious Assisted Living Care
Offers Assisted Living
Costs for Precious Assisted Living Care
Cost of Assisted Living
Services and Amenities of Precious Assisted Living Care
- All Inclusive Rent
- Assisted Living Starting At: $3000/month
- Nurse On Staff: Yes
- Resident Capacity: 16
- Respite Care
- Minimum Age: 55
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 307141
About Precious Assisted Living Care
Precious Assisted Living Care is a Texas-based agency that provides care services to individuals in a group home/assisted living facility setting. We primarily serve adults aged 55 years old and above.
At Precious Assisted Living Care, the focus of our services is to maximize each resident’s quality of life and to enhance their independence.
Specific care services offered to each person is determined according to their circumstances, interests, preferences, goals, and care requirements. We understand that every person we support is unique, that is why we strive hard to provide person-centered services that can match their exact specifications.
Our services include:
- Social and recreational activities such as exercise activities, arts and crafts, live entertainment, board games, and more.
- Home management services including light housekeeping, vacuuming, laundry, throwing out the trash, and more.
- Respite Care
- Loving Caregivers
- Meal Preparation
- Nutritious meals. Meals can vary from one person to another and is dependent on each person’s preferences and dietary requirements.
- Personal Care
- Supervision of/Assistance with or Direct Administration of Medication
- Non-denominational Daily and Christ Structured Devotional
About the Owner
Precious Assisted Living Care is owned and operated by an experienced nurse. After working in several care settings, the owners decided to open their own facility with the intent to provide personalized, affordable care to its residents.
Our Mission and Vision
Mission: Creating a home that cares, provides, and supports individual needs that lead to recovery.
Vision: To provide unparalleled care and support to individuals and help them live their optimal quality of life.
What Makes Us Special
Every resident is treated with utmost dignity and respect. We do not discriminate against disability, gender, race, sexual orientation, color, nationality, marital status, or religion. We firmly believe that everyone deserves quality care and that is what we bring to all of our clients – no discrimination, no bias.Get Costs