Regent Care Center of League City

Reviews of Regent Care Center of League City

Nursing Home Reviews for Regent Care Center of League City

November 20, 2012

By mgmign

My wife, during the course of her dementia after we moved to League City, was in three different skilled nursing facilities for rehabilitation. This was the only one of three where I felt I did not have to look over their shoulder to make sure she got proper care. The place is clean -- not the usual nursing home smells -- and the staff was friendly and attentive. Although I brought her home on hospice, I would not have felt devastated to place her here as a resident. I cannot say the same about the other nursing homes I've seen.

July 27, 2011

By AbbysMom

The facility is beautiful,however, after placing my mom there I realized that their care was not up to par. After daily visits, I felt that they acted as if the residents were objects and not human beings. They crushed meds because they didn't want to take the time for the patient to swallow medication, lost clothes even though a sign was on the door that the family would do the laundry. It is also hard to get someone to help with problems ... you are referred to several people before finally being told that you must file a grievence and wait for the results. I moved mom to a personal care home and she has began to heal and have a better quality of life that this home had told me would never happen.

Services and Amenities of Regent Care Center of League City

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 06/01/2020

About Regent Care Center of League City

Regent Care Center of League City is a senior living provider in League City, Texas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Regent Care Center of League City for more details on services and rates.

Map of Regent Care Center of League City