Auberge at Kingwood

Reviews of Auberge at Kingwood

Memory Care Reviews for Auberge at Kingwood

June 06, 2013

By Praying Granddaughter

I would not consider this assistant living. My grandmother is a resident here, if you just visit everything looks fine. The building is well decorated with lots of activities but administrators do not honor senior's rights or their families rights, they operated understaff. Most of the caregivers are great but their is not enough to go around. If you search their employee reviews you will see this is not just my opinion but facts. My mother had been refuse to see my grandmother and they have refused some of my family to see wounds on my grandmothers leg.

May 03, 2012

By gonzale6

This assisted living provider was fantastic. The building was clean, the food was good, and most of all the staff was very caring and patient with all of the patients. Silverado is a home for many Alzheimer's patients, so careful attention and a high patience threshold is key.
See all Memory Care reviews (10) See fewer reviews

• Companion Suites: Yes
  • Housing Extra: Private & Shared Rooms

• Pets: All Pets Allowed

About Auberge at Kingwood

At Auberge at Kingwood, residents enjoy an active, engaging lifestyle that promotes wellness and independence. It is our goal to keep our residents linked to resources and opportunities that will fulfill their needs and interests in the Kingwood area. Residents have many opportunities to participate in a variety of life enriching activities and events designed to stimulate the mind, body and soul.

Auberge at Kingwood includes a specially designed neighborhood to serve the special needs of individuals living with Alzheimer's disease, dementia and other forms of memory loss. Every day we make it a goal to go above and beyond to enrich the lives of our residents. With our SPARK Lifestyle program, a Montessori-inspired philosophy for care, we create a specialized, life-enriching environment that affords each individual maximum self-expression. The staff is committed to delivering a quality of care that meets the resident's physical, social, spiritual and emotional needs.

Our comprehensive services may include:
  • Medication assistance and management
  • Regular assessment and service planning
  • Bathing, dressing, grooming, and other self-image enhancements
  • Mobility, Escorts and reminders
  • Dining and Social or activities assistance
  • Care coordination and other health care management assistance
  • Engaging and Montessori-Inspired Methods in the Life Enrichment Programming
  • Spacious Private with a Private Bathroom or Private with a Shared Bathroom Apartments
  • Many communities offer care for special budget concerns including state-assistance programs for assisted living and memory care

Our talented team of dedicated and caring staff are there when you need them. It can be different…let us show you how.

Map of Auberge at Kingwood