Villa Toscana at Cypress Woods Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation

15015 Cypress Woods Medical Drive, Houston, TX 77014
Villa Toscana at Cypress Woods Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Villa Toscana at Cypress Woods Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation

Nursing Home Reviews for Villa Toscana at Cypress Woods Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation

April 17, 2018

By Deborah

My husband is in Villa Toscana at Cypress Woods for rehab, and it's really nice. The therapists are very good, the place is very clean, and they keep it clean. The staff is good, the location is very convenient to my home, and the grounds are nice and kept well. Their beds are mahogany wood with foam mattresses, there's very luxurious furniture, and the cafeteria is very nice and well kept. It's almost like a luxury hotel.

March 14, 2017

By WM

My wife first arrived she was limited when she came to Villa Toscana, She progressed with her Pt and Ot we learned a lot of things about not having items on the floor, The staff are helpful and meals are great. Janet Pena the cna is great, willing to help and always in good sprits. The room was comfortable but the bed could be a better grade. I would recommend any friend/family to come to visit. Loves the dining room and its nice well supplied did not have to lift a finger! Glad that we have a tv that works well and has all the channels I like, thanks the staff for providing a chair for me to stay with my wife. Enjoyed my stay and we thank the staff for all your hard work.

February 20, 2017

By bdale

My Mom has really progressed well, with the physical therapy dept. She thinks they are great and I would agree with the progress she has made. The Cna's that have helped her have always had a good attitude and willing to help her. The food has been very good and she is a picky person even with my food. Just like any time you put a loved one in the hospital or rehab family needs to be with them, check on them to keep up the spirits but Villa Toscana has done a good job in my absents. I would like to thank them all foe a wonderful job!!!

February 09, 2017

By knowingyou2

I came to visit my relative in rehabilitation and I found the place is beautiful. When I went inside, is a different atmosphere. They don't have smile on their faces and look so stressed out. This is suppose to be a friendly environment for the patients to stay here. The staffs are too busy to answer my questions that i asked. This place don't have enough workers to help my aunt to go to the bathroom. The medicine takes forever that she has to wait and wait before the nurse comes to give it to her. It's a terrible place to put your love ones here. I don't even know if the staff members that works here has respects to the elderly, or respect to themselves. I've been to another facility and I should say Villa Toscana is a horrible nursing home. I rather take my love ones home than to live and die in this kind of place.

October 20, 2015

By Infuriated!

1 star is too good for them!! Terrible place, don't take your loved ones there!! My mother was there for rehab. I told them for a week that I thought she was very sick, and I made repeated request for them to send her to the ER; but they kept making excuses and would not send her. I finally went in and made an scene, I threatened to call the state if they did not send her to the ER immediately. They finally sent her. She ended up being dehydrated, malnourished, had a bed sore, and had a serious life threatening infection! Their staff was actually in the halls while we waited for the ambulance making comments that I had caused drama, that my mother was not sick just crazy, and that they were glad to get rid of her!

September 26, 2015

By Mari@77014

We had unfortunately taken my in law there . It's a nice building but the administration staff does not listen to your concerns , they are very rude. The culture there is not where I want my loved one to be .

July 28, 2015

I didn’t the location of Villa Toscana at Cypress Woods. The place is dark and feels no energy. It has that old fashioned nursing home feeling, and that is not what we are looking for.

May 09, 2012

By sandi1

Most of the staff and nurses were very caring and helpfull. My partner and I made friends with the other patients there and the atmostfer was pleasant and friendly. It is not easy to have a loved one in a place you can not be there with them but for the most part I felt comfortable that she was being cared for when I was not there.

About Villa Toscana at Cypress Woods Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation

Villa Toscana at Cypress Woods Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation is a senior living provider in Houston, Texas that offers residents Nursing Homes and Nursing Homes. Contact Villa Toscana at Cypress Woods Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation for more details on services and rates.

Map of Villa Toscana at Cypress Woods Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation