Villa Toscana at Cypress Woods Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation

15015 Cypress Woods Medical Drive, Houston, TX 77014
Villa Toscana at Cypress Woods Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Villa Toscana at Cypress Woods Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation

Nursing Home Reviews for Villa Toscana at Cypress Woods Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation

October 20, 2015

By Infuriated!

1 star is too good for them!! Terrible place, don't take your loved ones there!! My mother was there for rehab. I told them for a week that I thought she was very sick, and I made repeated request for them to send her to the ER; but they kept making excuses and would not send her. I finally went in and made an scene, I threatened to call the state if they did not send her to the ER immediately. They finally sent her. She ended up being dehydrated, malnourished, had a bed sore, and had a serious life threatening infection! Their staff was actually in the halls while we waited for the ambulance making comments that I had caused drama, that my mother was not sick just crazy, and that they were glad to get rid of her!

September 26, 2015

By Mari@77014

We had unfortunately taken my in law there . It's a nice building but the administration staff does not listen to your concerns , they are very rude. The culture there is not where I want my loved one to be .

July 28, 2015

I didn’t the location of Villa Toscana at Cypress Woods. The place is dark and feels no energy. It has that old fashioned nursing home feeling, and that is not what we are looking for.

May 09, 2012

By sandi1

Most of the staff and nurses were very caring and helpfull. My partner and I made friends with the other patients there and the atmostfer was pleasant and friendly. It is not easy to have a loved one in a place you can not be there with them but for the most part I felt comfortable that she was being cared for when I was not there.

About Villa Toscana at Cypress Woods Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation

Villa Toscana at Cypress Woods Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation is a senior living provider in Houston, Texas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Villa Toscana at Cypress Woods Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation for more details on services and rates.

Map of Villa Toscana at Cypress Woods Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation