Pleasant Valley Healthcare and Rehabilitation Cent

Reviews of Pleasant Valley Healthcare and Rehabilitation Cent

Nursing Home Reviews for Pleasant Valley Healthcare and Rehabilitation Cent

August 17, 2015

By upsetrelative71

My father-in-law was here for just a few days for physical therapy. They never told him what meds they were giving him, the staff never came in to check on him even though he had a braclet saying he was a fall risk. They were suppose to have a meeting to discuss the plan of action for his therapy, my in-laws were the only ones that showed up. My father in laws feet started swelling and they done Nothing, so he was brought home. He gets more therapy at home than there. I give 0 stars!!!

June 05, 2014

By OtomeSan

I would have liked more communication from staff when they noticed changes in my mother's condition. The only time staff ever made an effort to contact us is when she was being rushed to the hospital for emergency treatment. I think what makes me most upset is that no one ever told us what medicines she was being given while she was a patient there. I feel that there were not enough staff to give my mother the care she needed. When I was there to see her, staff very rarely came to check on her or turn her over. She was expected to dress herself for therapy, even though she is not even able to stand without help. While she was there, she was sent to the hospital twice. During her second stay in the hospital, staff took her wheelchair from her room. The wheelchair had her name on it. When it was brought back, one of the footrests was missing. Later, it was replaced with a footrest that obviously wasn't hers. The doctor who admits that facility's patients to the hospital also was very unhelpful in that he never communicated with us or explained to us what was going on with her. He never even told us that he was planning to discharge her. We had to find out on the same day from a palliative-care professional who just happened to stop by. Any credit for the care my mother received in the hospital goes to her nephrologist and the nursing team. The nephrologist is the one who kept us informed about what was going on with my mother and ordered tests for her. My mother was discharged from the hospital Saturday. We went to pick up her items from Pleasant Valley Sunday, and left the inventory form with a nurse. Mother is now in hospice care here at home. As of today, Pleasant Valley has made no effort to contact us with any medical information or questions about what they could have done to help.

About Pleasant Valley Healthcare and Rehabilitation Cent

Pleasant Valley Healthcare and Rehabilitation Cent is a senior living provider in Garland, Texas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Pleasant Valley Healthcare and Rehabilitation Cent for more details on services and rates.

Map of Pleasant Valley Healthcare and Rehabilitation Cent