Lexington Medical Lodge

Reviews of Lexington Medical Lodge

Nursing Home Reviews for Lexington Medical Lodge

May 10, 2016

By Mickey MouseDWLSB

I am staying at Lexington Medical Lodge. It's very clean. The food is decent most of the time, so that's good. If you expect to get your medications on time, or if you expect them at all, you can't depend on that. I really don't need a lot of taking care of, so they take care of other people but never come to my room or check on me. They've checked my blood pressure more than two or three times since I have been here and that's not good. Most of the people are very nice. I have an average nursing home room, but I do have a TV. It's pretty small, but it's about the same size as I have seen in other nursing homes. The place itself is pretty nice. They need to improve on staff education.

Services and Amenities of Lexington Medical Lodge

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Government Hospital District
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Lexington Medical Lodge

Lexington Medical Lodge is a senior living provider in Farmersville, Texas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Lexington Medical Lodge for more details on services and rates.

Map of Lexington Medical Lodge