Caring Country Cottage Assisted living/ Personal Care Home

105 County Road 904, Alvin, TX 77511
Caring Country Cottage Assisted living/ Personal Care Home (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Caring Country Cottage Assisted living/ Personal Care Home

Assisted Living Reviews for Caring Country Cottage Assisted living/ Personal Care Home

June 12, 2013

By Hallie1

My sister has been in Pam's care for abount three months now. I have visited her at different times of the day and each time I can tell that the facility is clean and well kept. My sister is always clean and well taken care of. She seems content. My sister has Alzheimers and is the last phase. Pam not only takes care but does care lovingly. The facility is really a beautiful place with trees and a well kept landscape. There has never been an bad odor in the home or on my sister. She is always clean and happy. There is a very peaceful atmosphere. I am so pleased and would recommend anyone to go and see this place if you have a loved one that needs good loving professional care.

June 07, 2013

By Myrtle Minter

Thank you Pam for your wonderful care for my sister. For the first time I waved good-by to her without a stone in my heart.

June 05, 2013

By meemaw70

I highly recommend Caring Country Cottage to anyone whose loved one needs one on one care. The owners truly care about the residents. It is a clean, cheerful and good environment for anyone.

May 31, 2013

By Texaslady178

Caring Country Cottage is a great place.The staff truly care about the residents.The residents have one on one attention.Which is a big plus.They serve home cooked meals,the house is exceptionally clean and the well maintained.I can not praise the home enough.It's a great alternative to nursing home care!

Costs for Caring Country Cottage Assisted living/ Personal Care Home

Photos of Caring Country Cottage Assisted living/ Personal Care Home

Services and Amenities of Caring Country Cottage Assisted living/ Personal Care Home

• Pharma

• Diabetic
  • Low Fat
  • Low Salt
  • Renal
  • Vegetarian

• About Caring Country Cottage Assisted living/ Personal Care Home

Caring Country Cottage Assisted living/ Personal care home delivers personalized care in a country home setting. Our company is based on the belief that our residents needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meet those needs. As a result a high percentage of our business is from referrals.

We are located in a quiet, residential neighborhood in Alvin Texas, just minutes from Pearland,Friendswood, and Angelton. Our home is set on wooded acres with large shade trees, three semi-private rooms, walk-in shower. All rooms are wheel chair accessible, Hi-definition televisions with cable.

Caring Country Cottage sets its self apart from other assisted living homes by providing individualized resident care in a comfortable, country home setting.

We welcome the opportunity to care for you or your loved one, and earn your trust while delivering the highest quality care and service in the industry.

Caring Country Cottage is committed to providing same day move ins at your request.

• 24 hour care
    • 3 home cooked nutritious meals a day. and healthy snacks
    • Assist with dressing, grooming, showers/baths
    • Assist with medication administration
    • Diabetic management
    • Wound care
    • Specializing in memory care/ Long term care/ Hospice care
    • Picnic's on the grounds - Tables and Canopies provided for family gatherings
    • Games/ Puzzles/ Exercise with staff

We will meet your loved ones needs as well as encouraging their independence to any degree, while keeping their dignity and respect. Visitors are always welcome

Map of Caring Country Cottage Assisted living/ Personal Care Home