The Reserve at Spring Hill
Offers Assisted Living
Costs for The Reserve at Spring Hill
Cost of Assisted Living
Services and Amenities of The Reserve at Spring Hill
- Rent Plus Care Fees
- Assisted Living Starting At: $2990/month
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.
- Studio Apartments
- Housing Extra: Studio Suites With Private Bath
- Resident Capacity: 30
- Minimum Age: 65
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: ACL0000000456
About The Reserve at Spring Hill
Choosing a new home is an exciting adventure. By selecting the assisted living community right for you, you are making the decision for a social-filled, maintenance-free lifestyle. At The Reserve at Spring Hill, we make it easy to select your new apartment and are happy to answer any questions you have as you get ready for your new home.
Deciding on the services you need in assisted living is something we can help you with. We regularly meet with our residents and their families, before moving in and then after, so that we can best meet your needs. Many individuals find the benefit of having 24/7 registered nurses at the community valuable for residents who may experience falls or episodes of poor health.
We know often the goal of life is to cherish the retirement years with friends and family and enjoy everyday living. That is our goal as well. We strive to provide the lifestyle you have always wanted. From maintenance-free living to activities galore, let's make your life the one you deserve.
Comforts of Home
Each resident can enjoy comfortable, stress-free living in their private apartment while having access to a wide variety of exciting activities and care. With quality fine dining, enriching social activities, and a theatre room and spa, at The Reserve at Spring Hill we strive to create the most comfortable, enjoyable place to live while also providing the security of 24-hour medical care.
Residents at The Reserve at Spring Hill are able to select their favorite available studio room. While most residents elect to provide their own furniture, we are certainly able to provide assistance if you would like to purchase new furnishings.
Our Studio Rooms Feature:
- Private bathroom with accessible showers.
- Sit down and grab bar equipped showers are also available in the bathrooms.
- Large closets and storage spaces.
- Individual heating and cooling units.
- Private rooms
Amenities & Entertainment
The Reserve at Spring Hill is full of activities and amenities - including some that you wouldn't expect, like an ice cream parlor! Our center boasts a full activities calendar to keep you and your friends busy throughout the day. Whether you like to choose an early morning exercise class or a nightly movie in our onsite theatre room, The Reserve at Spring Hill has something for everyone.
With a diverse selection of stimulating and entertaining activities, the hardest part may be choosing what to take part in each day.
- Salon and spa
- Restaurant-style fine dining
- Ice cream parlor and bistro
- Movie theatre
- Book and video library
- Complimentary laundry rooms
- Convenient parking
- Pharmacy services
- Covered car port for drop-off and pick-up
- Daily newspaper delivery available
- Individual call system in each apartment
- Wireless Internet throughout the building
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning in each room
- Residential spaces for reading, games, or to spend time with friends
- Fitness studio featuring equipment designed with seniors in mind
- Outdoor courtyard to enjoy the outdoors in tranquility or gather for outdoor activities
- Private transport requests and public transport are available for individuals who are capable of going out alone
Enriching Activities & Entertainment
- Live entertainment
- Arts and crafts
- Technology classes
- Family and community events
- Card clubs and bingo
- Book club
- Movie nights
- Worship services
- Weekly shopping trips in town
- Community outings, including trips to restaurants and cultural events
- Maintenance-free apartments and grounds
- Housekeeping and linen service
- Trash removal services
- All utilities, excluding phone. Basic cable and wireless Internet are included
As a not-for-profit assisted living and skilled nursing community, it is our mission to provide quality residential and care services at an affordable cost. The Reserve at Spring Hill offers all of the comforts of home while also providing the security of having trained medical staff on site 24 hours a day.
What Makes Us Special
Ultimately, our goal is your goal - to help you live well through a holistic approach to life. Through our integrated healthy lifestyle program, we will work to fulfill your physical, spiritual, emotional, intellectual, and social desires in your every day activities. A well-balanced life makes for a happy life!