Olive Branch Senior Living Community

Reviews of Olive Branch Senior Living Community

Assisted Living Reviews for Olive Branch Senior Living Community

November 07, 2012

By 038

My stepmother was admitted to this facility due to the proximity of family members that can take care of her and visit her regularly. She was admitted due to the onset of dementia. Most of her family is from the Dickson County area of Tennessee. We visit her once a month or so.The facility grounds are very well kept and it is a long, one-story structure. There are several entrances on each wing of the complex (besides fire exits) that allow the residents the opportunity to sit outside. The facility also is positioned off the main road on a side street.The staff is very, very helpful and checks on my step mother several times a day. They always seem upbeat and glad to be working there. She is able to generally take care of her own self, but does have some bouts with confusion. There is a beauty shop across the hall from her room and she visits once a week.We have had no complaints on the food that is served there. On every other visit, we will eat in the cafeteria with my stepmother; the food is that good.I highly recommend this assisted living facility and in over a year, we have had nothing to complain about the facility.

April 17, 2012

By ReviewOliveBranch

The facility seemed to be adequate enough to keep my great-grandmother comfortable and the staff actually seemed to care about her well-being and other issues. The staff members that we met the day of our visit were friendly, knowledgeable and always smiling. I believe that Olive Branch Assisted Living is a shining star among other local assited living facilites.

Services and Amenities of Olive Branch Senior Living Community

• Condos Townhomes

• Pets: Yes

About Olive Branch Senior Living Community

Olive Branch Senior Living Community is a senior living provider in Dickson, Tennessee that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Olive Branch Senior Living Community for more details on services and rates.

Map of Olive Branch Senior Living Community