Good Samaritan Society - Fairfield Glade

Good Samaritan Society - Fairfield Glade (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Good Samaritan Society - Fairfield Glade

Independent Living Reviews for Good Samaritan Society - Fairfield Glade

August 13, 2015

Good Samaritan Society was a modern facility. The staff was very professional. The apartments were excellent.

January 17, 2015

By Eleanor9

We settled for Good Samaritan Society apparently because it was near our children, and our experience has been good. The help is just fantastic, and the staff are great. The food is institutional food, but they serve it the best they can, and it is pretty good. We brought our own furniture, and we just have a bedroom, a living room, and a bath.

March 13, 2014

By Betty46

We were very impressed with Good Samaritan. They have a wonderful community We have heard nothing but good things about them. The rooms are fairly new, beautiful, and they're large. They also have cottages and that's where we'll be going. We've only talked with the director, so that's the only person that we dealt with. We didn't really looked at activities, because we weren't interested in that. But they do have exercise rooms, a theater, a library, and they play cards. The people there stay very busy. The size of the apartment and the cottages, it's where we live. We like everything about it.

Nursing Home Reviews for Good Samaritan Society - Fairfield Glade

January 31, 2018

By Pomoelder

This is a beautiful facility staffed by people who, just in their caring, encourage healing. The facility's beauty encourages healing, too. I came into Good Samaritan-Fairfield Glade on a gurney carried out of an ambulance. I had a broken kneecap as well as an opposite surgically reconstructed (hence, broken and put back together) foot. From my back, moving my head side to side, I saw an interior that was like coming into someone's home. I felt my eyes brighten, and my heart said, "I'm going to get better here!" And I have. Physical and Occupational Therapists are cheerleaders. And so are the unflappable nurses and CNAs. This in turn affects the patients positively, and we inpatients enjoy each other and love cheering each other on. I have been here for over two months. I'm happy that I'm well enough to go home with a temporary walker, knee brace and walking boot, but I'm sad to be leaving. This is not an institution. It's a family.

June 05, 2017

By imthedaughter

Other

My dad has been a patient at Good Sams twice since April 3. He had back surgery and came here for rehab. He was at Good Sams for three weeks. His first surgery didn't work so it had to be redone on May 11. He returned to GS for 9 days. Both times he and my mom (she stayed every day with him) were treated with great care and patience. Dad was having a difficult time the second time he arrived and the RN came in to see him. He care for him made all the difference in the world.

April 11, 2014

I'd like to choose Good Samaritan as a facility for my mom, and as a matter of fact, I got her on the waiting list in this facility. The facility is very nice, and the rooms are a good size. The price is much better than the other facility I've looked at. The staff are very helpful. At the time that I was there, they had some people playing, and the second time I was there they had some Mardi Gras activity going on.

December 06, 2013

By Vicki19

Good Samaritan Society is a new facility, only 1 year old. It has a very homey atmosphere and a very beautiful environment. I would recommend this place. The staff that I met was friendly, helpful and cordial. The rooms that we saw were spacious.

About Good Samaritan Society - Fairfield Glade

Good Samaritan Society - Fairfield Glade is a senior living provider in Crossville, Tennessee that offers residents Independent Living, Nursing Homes, and Nursing Homes. Contact Good Samaritan Society - Fairfield Glade for more details on services and rates.

Map of Good Samaritan Society - Fairfield Glade