Poplar Oaks Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

Reviews of Poplar Oaks Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Poplar Oaks Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

August 21, 2017

By Jimmy

Everybody was very nice and informative at Poplar Oaks. The facility was clean and close to my home. There are 2 people to a room, and my sister just got there this afternoon. They have activities, dining rooms, a room for social activities, and a theater. It's a nice facility, and it's a very short distance from my home where I can visit her every day.

November 17, 2012

By Memphis03

high turn over in staff, patients needs ignored, dirty.

Photos of Poplar Oaks Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

About Poplar Oaks Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

We are a 114-bed skilled nursing center that is conveniently located just miles from Baptist Memorial Hospital-Collierville. Our center provides a wide range of skilled nursing and rehabilitation services for both short stay recovery, as well as ongoing supportive services for individuals requiring long-term care. Our focus is on improving the quality of life for those we serve through our orthopedic, neurological, cardiac, pulmonary, wound care services as well as interventions for other medically complex diagnoses, admitting 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. At Poplar Oaks Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center we want to make your transition from hospital to home a pleasant and productive experience. As partners in your progress, we focus on you and your family’s needs to help you reach your goal.

Map of Poplar Oaks Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center