Arcadia Senior Living Clarksville

Reviews of Arcadia Senior Living Clarksville

Assisted Living Reviews for Arcadia Senior Living Clarksville

December 20, 2018

By Harry

My mom moved into Arcadia Senior Living Clarksville. It's a new place and everything was fresh. My mom likes it and she liked the rooms and their layout. They have a movie room, a pool table, and several lounges. They also have snack area and they do restaurant-style eating. My mom enjoys the food. The staff is great and are there all the time. They do medication management and they'll take residents to doctors' appointments or on field trips. They'll also bring food and medication up to your room so they're pretty helpful.

December 06, 2018

By She1118

I would love to live at Arcadia Senior Living. They offered me half price to live on the second floor, but mother is a walking-wheelchair person. They had a card room, an exercise room, a lounge area for happy hour, an area for free snacks for the residents, and a fantastic dining room. They had visitors the night before to teach people to make s'mores. They have places to walk their dogs and take the pets outside, and I was very impressed. They had outdoor areas to sit or walk to on the front, back and side, and enough land space that it was not cramped. The size of the building was humongous, and the way they developed the land around it for sitting areas and walking areas, I’d give it a 5. The residents seemed to be happy, clean, and my age.

Photos of Arcadia Senior Living Clarksville

About Arcadia Senior Living Clarksville

Arcadia Senior Living Clarksville is a senior living provider in Clarksville, Tennessee that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Arcadia Senior Living Clarksville for more details on services and rates.

Map of Arcadia Senior Living Clarksville