Carolina Gardens at Garden City

Reviews of Carolina Gardens at Garden City

Assisted Living Reviews for Carolina Gardens at Garden City

September 23, 2013

By Rey15

The one that I visited looked a little too small. It was crampy. They were more like a studio apartment and I didn't like it. I didn't like the layout. It was too close to the beach because in Myrtle Beach when it's summer the people are right under your nose and I don't like that. I would not recommend the place.

June 19, 2013

By Lorraine10

The staff was excellent at Agape. They were very cordial and accommodating. They showed us the rooms and they told us about their programs.

June 16, 2012

By annoyed

while not completely horrible, i wouldnt recommend this place long term, certainly not for loved ones with memory issues, staff is either wonderful or horrible, the administration is horrible, they are never there and hard to reach, they are actually more expensive than the better places like brightwater wish we had known that! the only bright side is some very wonderful and dedicated staff like the activites directors and some of the aides. This facility is understaffed most of the time and over priced. There is a reason why they have alot of availablity at this location. The food is horrible, I think K&W cafeteria would get better ratings. Once you get past how well the place looks and beyond the dedicated few you would think twice before sending a loved one here, I know we did and that's why we moved ours out of this facility.

Costs for Carolina Gardens at Garden City

Photos of Carolina Gardens at Garden City

Services and Amenities of Carolina Gardens at Garden City

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

Types of care

• Walking Wheelchair Assistance

• State Licenses: Lic 873

About Carolina Gardens at Garden City

Our assisted living program offers residents personalized assistance, with all-inclusive amenities. The care that each resident receives is unique to his or her needs. Each resident is assessed prior to move-in and is assessed regularly throughout their stay. This ensures our residents are always receiving the proper care for their needs.

Assisted Living provides the ideal solution for seniors who need some help with the activities of daily life (ADLs), such as bathing, dressing, and medication. Our plan is a focus on overall wellness and maintaining residents’ independence.

Care-related programs offered are:

• Care staff at facility 24-hours, 7-days a week
  • Personal care assistance with ADLs: hygiene, grooming, dressing and bathing
  • Medication assistance and administration
  • Mobility assistance
  • Continence maintenance
  • Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapy

Our community provide a safe and maintenance-free place to live so residents are able to participate in activities, work on their hobbies, or however they would like to spend their retirement years.

Map of Carolina Gardens at Garden City