Magnolia Manor- Inman

Reviews of Magnolia Manor- Inman

Nursing Home Reviews for Magnolia Manor- Inman

December 19, 2014

By Familync

I am a family member of a resident at this facility. This is the worst nursing home in the upstate. The care the patients receive at this nursing home is horrible. The management never listens to the families concerns. Management at this facility is constantly changing and staff members that should be fired are allowed to keep their jobs. The care our loved one has received as been so poor that we are actively searching for another facility. If I can caution anyone, the company that owes this facility and the leadership here do not care about the patients or the quality of care they receive. If you have a choice please do not send your loved one to this place.

November 17, 2013

By Harrik01

Very unhappy! This facility is very short handed to say the least. Yes they have a good number of activities for the patients. Weekend caregivers didn't seem to b as good as the weekday help. The calls received about patient care wasn't important as the things we needed to hear about. If your love one gets sick ..you have to be very persistent to get help for them. The doctors an professional help never got around to the patients as much as they should. If you needed anything from the business office. You had better go in person before 4 pm in the afternoon or else you would b out of luck. If u do happen to get one person in the business office still there ..an they are on a personal phone call, you will probably get yelled at for needing help. With the hrs we work an our loved ones are there all weekend ..it is hard getting there during business hours... I have always understood customer service as an important one..as so you wouldn't have that position if it wasn't for the customers or the patients..a business office person is still a person that serves customers an the public. A customer or patient should never be belittled or talk down to.

September 30, 2013

By Dianne8

My mom had been in Magnolia Manor for about a year and a half. We chose this nursing home for her because her sister was already in there. In fact, they were nice enough to put my mom in the same room with her sister. The room was just basically like a two-bedroom hospital room with a shared bathroom but it was clean. The staff was very helpful but only to a point. They did have activities for them and the one that my mom liked best was the Elvis impersonator. He came in quite a bit and she enjoyed that very much. They also did their nails. They also had church services. She enjoyed that too. They did have other classes but my mom didn't go with those because she's not that type of person. I think this facility needs a little bit more aides for their patients. Nevertheless, I would still recommend this place.

May 13, 2011

By soapsushi

Friend or relative of resident

My dad is currently living at Magnolia Manor. He had surgery almost two years ago that did not go well and has been either in a hospital or nursing home since. This is his second nursing home, and he came to Magnolia Manor unable to get out of bed, he had a bedsore on his back that exposed the bone, and he was in terrible spirits. Magnolia Manor is not a very attractive facility, and I don't like the smell, but they have done what the previous facility could not do: they have worked on his wound and now it is healed over completely. He feels better, gets out of bed and goes outside in his wheelchair. Overall, they have done good things for my dad, and we are very grateful.

Services and Amenities of Magnolia Manor- Inman

About Magnolia Manor- Inman

Magnolia Manor- Inman is a senior living provider in Inman, South Carolina that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Magnolia Manor- Inman for more details on services and rates.

Map of Magnolia Manor- Inman