Harmony at West Ashley

Assisted Living Reviews for Harmony at West Ashley

Independent Living Reviews for Harmony at West Ashley

June 20, 2021

By J.S.

I'm in the independent living right now at Harmony at West Ashley, but I'll be moving into the assisted living at the end of this week. I like it enough that I am staying in the same place and just moving over to the assisted living from independent living. It's pretty active, and I like the other independent living people. I like everything except the food; it is horrible and continues to be. They have had a difficult time with the staff since the pandemic. They did not seem to before, but they do now. The professional people seem OK. The building is beautiful, gorgeous, and well kept. They have activities like regular exercises, scenic tours, card games, pool games, and happy hour twice a week, where they supply the alcohol. It is very different since the pandemic, but they still do activities -- they just don't do them in the same way.

September 29, 2019

By Barb and Ed

Rooms are spacious, well designed and allow for adequate daylight. Several one and two bedroom floor plans are available HVAC maintains a comfortable environment. Kitchen and Laundry appliances are acceptable. Everyone on the Leadership Team and their assistants are without a doubt professional, warm, kind, helpful and willing to go the extra mile to keep the residents happy. The Dining Room Employees are helpful and pleasant. It is obvious that they love what they do, in spite of long hours and occasional week-ends. We consider our fellow residents to be the major attribute of Harmony at West Ashley. We have made more new friends than ever before in our lives. We couldn't have asked for a better group to live with. There are enough activities to please everyone, be it physical games, card games, fitness activities, intellectual discussion groups, book club, knitting group, art lessons, and flower arranging to name a few. There are weekly tours to points of interest close by, as well as shopping trips.There is a profession therapy group on site. We feel the only amenity missing is an indoor pool. The Activities Staff does an outstanding job arranging semi-monthly parties, both theme and celebration. Their daily (6 days a week) Happy Hour is a great way to get to know your neighbors and welcome new residents. We have made more new friends and stay involve.d in daily happenings Moving into Harmony Independent Living. was definitely one the best decisions we've made. Now our three sons will never have to decide "where are we going to put Mom & Dad"for their golden years. Barb and Ed

September 24, 2018

By Bobby

The Crossings at West Ashley has assisted living, independent living, and memory care. I'm in independent and like it very much. I'm from that area and a lot of my friends were there. It's a beautiful place. It's important to have all the independent living residents together. At this place, it was supposed to be independent living totally, but it was not, so it's very frustrating. It's a new place and that's only been opened since August. I was very impressed with how they facilitated the evacuation because I used to do that and I know how difficult it is. They only offer one meal a day with your rent and that's lunch, but they do have a small area where they have soups and salads and happy hour every afternoon at 4. So far, the meals have been very good. I have a beautiful room with 10-foot ceilings, beautiful views, and sunrooms on one side and sun porches on the other. It's the biggest kitchen I've ever had, and each apartment has a washer and dryer.

Memory Care Reviews for Harmony at West Ashley

Training Areas

• Memory Care Training

• State Licenses: Pending

About Harmony at West Ashley

Harmony at West Ashley is designed to put you in control of your future, knowing that the finest care is available to you – all on one private campus. The continuum of care at West Ashley includes Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Harmony Square, the Memory Care Neighborhood of our community.

Harmony at West Ashley is a convenient, comfortable and active community of understated elegance. It is a place where you choose the lifestyle you prefer, while you and your family have the peace of mind that comes from planning for the future.

At Harmony at West Ashley, many of life’s chores are taken care of, giving you back time and energy to pursue your interests and enjoy your independence.

Map of Harmony at West Ashley