Ashley Gardens Charleston, SC

Reviews of Ashley Gardens

Memory Care Reviews for Ashley Gardens

October 04, 2016

By Ruth D

My relationship with Ashley Gardens is, of course, fairly short term considering that they only opened to residents this summer. This is the fourth facility my mother has been in and thus far I am very happy with the care she is receiving. I cannot speak for the rest of my family so these observations are totally my own. Ashley Gardens is light and cheerful in all areas, including the rooms. There are different rooms for activities and several outdoor areas which seem very pleasant and safe. The dining room is pleasant and the food seems to be of good quality. The building is laid out in a circular nature, all hallways connected, and is very good for Alzheimer's patients who may wander and get confused about their location. I have visited on different days and at varying times and always found adequate staff on duty. The staff is very interactive with both residents and family members and seem to be well trained. Planned activities seem well attended by staff and are of a nature that helps residents stay involved, such as making pizzas and banana pudding. Recently, I visited just before lunch and the staff brought my mother's lunch outside so we could have a picnic. Placing a loved one in an assisted living facility is a difficult decision to make, but based on my experience with Ashley Gardens, residents are clean, happy and safe.

July 29, 2016

By Linda708210

The rooms were small at Ashley Gardens, the closet space was smaller, and they didn’t have as much space to go out. The 1-bedroom unit was setup different. It felt like a home to me.
See all Memory Care reviews (6) See fewer reviews

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites$3000 Community Fee
  • Housing Extra: Private & Shared Bedrooms

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

About Ashley Gardens

Ashley Gardens is not just a memory care facility, we are a memory care community. It is a warm, welcoming senior community for those in need of assisted living, transitional assisted living, or memory care. Ashley Gardens combines Person-Centered Care with an extensive wellness program that encompasses the key components of health and wellness through physical, social, emotional, cognitive, and spiritual nurturing to enable your loved one to live life to the fullest in a safe and secure environment.

Our mission is to provide a warm and secure environment that encourages residents to feel more independent, safe, and engaged. Residents can choose from multiple floor plans, including private and semi-private suites, as well as companion suites. Ashley Gardens memory care facility residents receive Person-Centered Care with care options ranging from dressing assistance and personal hygiene to medication and continence management and more in an encouraging and nurturing environment. Our team seeks to foster independence over-dependence in a private setting to provide the personalized attention your loved one needs.

Ashley Gardens offers world-class services and amenities:

• Custom, worry-free living
  • Attractive grounds
  • short-term & respite stays
  • Easy-move program
  • Month-to-month lease

Our memory care facility in Charleston, SC offers Transitional Assisted Living for persons starting to experience memory challenges, Memory Care for Alzheimer’s and dementia, respite, and hospice care with a professional staff available day and night.

Map of Ashley Gardens