Monticello House Media, PA

Reviews of Monticello House

Nursing Home Reviews for Monticello House

December 05, 2014

By 7810

The place is great if you are independent if you need help with small things you may wait a long time for help. Understaffed, and they really know how to pass the buck. Look else where. Not really sure where, I think they are all like that. Unless administrators are on the floor. Things won't get done.

April 07, 2014

By Concerned Family RN

Although the facility is beautiful & looked like a hotel, I would advise looking beyond the surface. It was grossly understaffed by assistances & RN's. I found my father in urine stained sheets & soaked clothes. We had to fight for him to go to the ER when found diaphoretic & barely responsive. He was admitted directly from the ER to the ICU for sepsis. After speaking with the nursing director she was going to evaluate the situation. Dad was scheduled to go back & a half hour before he was to leave they pulled his bed. They never taught tube feedings to my mother, which was the reason for his admission.

Services and Amenities of Monticello House

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Monticello House

Monticello House is a senior living provider in Media, Pennsylvania that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Monticello House for more details on services and rates.

Map of Monticello House