Harmony at West Shore

Assisted Living Reviews for Harmony at West Shore

Independent Living Reviews for Harmony at West Shore

January 06, 2019

By CM

The Crossings at West Shore is very nice and open for about a year. The apartments are very large and very nice. We had a good lunch. I like the rooms. However, it is a little farther away from where I am now. The staff is very nice. I like the place very much.

October 01, 2018

By Debbie

My overall experience with The Crossings at West Shore was great. Their staff is nice, friendly, and interactive. They have excellent facilities, and the room I saw was very nice. We had lunch in their dining area and it was great, the food was very good, and they had a really nice and friendly chef. They have lots of activities and there was a very good interaction between everyone in the community. It’s a good place; the best one we’ve looked at.

August 21, 2018

By Cindy

We visited The Crossings at West Shore and I thought it was beautiful. The staff was very informative, professional, and very nice. They're also very welcoming, so I was pleased. They said we could come back and bring the family. The facilities they have are all brand-new. The community is in a very beautiful location and very convenient, there's a hospital right there, and a diagnostics center all within that complex, and not far away there are grocery stores. Even though you're close to those things, there are still parts of the community that are being built up, and some that are very remote, so it's really nice.

May 13, 2018

By Anne

The Crossings at West Shore was beautiful, but they were not completely online and ready, and there were places and things that needed to be fixed. I think it's going to be a great facility, but it's not there yet. The dining area looked nice.

March 14, 2018

By Juelle527

This place is absolutely beautiful... The apartments are spacious, the kitchen has stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher and they even have a movie theater! The place seemed very warm and I was greeted with smiles. Good atmosphere.

Memory Care Reviews for Harmony at West Shore

Training Areas

• Memory Care Training

• State Licenses: 333811 - PERSONAL CARE HOMES

About Harmony at West Shore

Harmony at West Shore is a convenient, comfortable and active community of understated elegance. It is a place where you choose the lifestyle you prefer, while you and your family have the peace of mind that comes from planning for the future.

At Harmony at West Shore, many of life's chores are taken care of, giving you back time and energy to pursue your interests and enjoy your independence.

We are a new community with 90 Independent Living, 72 Personal Care, and 31 Memory Care apartment suites available and a variety of floor plans to choose from.

Enjoy the on site pub, movie theater, garden, fitness center, walking paths, delicious farm to table cuisine, 24 hour concierge service on site, therapy services available, and more!

Map of Harmony at West Shore