Brookdale Harrisburg

Reviews of Brookdale Harrisburg

Assisted Living Reviews for Brookdale Harrisburg

November 24, 2016

By Tracy118317

My dad was in Brookdale Harrisburg for almost 2 years. Their location, the cleanliness of the place, their staff -- I was very happy with them there.

December 15, 2015

By Janice117684150

The Brookdale Harrisburg was beautiful, but since my dad needs a lot of physical care, they didn’t think they were the right place for him. Nevertheless, they did have two connecting rooms, which would have been perfect for my parents, and a secure courtyard, which would have been great for my mom. The staff was wonderful.

October 27, 2015

By Shannon D

The location of Brookdale Harrisburg is perfect, and the staff is very friendly. It's small; there are only 22 residents in the memory-care unit. There is a lot of one-on-one with the residents and the staff. The staff turnover is not very high. They have a lot of employees that have five-plus years of service with the facility. The rooms are very clean, very neat, very comfortable, and good-sized, with appropriate bathrooms with safety features. My stepdad is happy with the food. He's in good shape, so they take him down for physical therapy, which he really enjoys. They cater to what each person needs or what their interests are.

October 15, 2014

I liked the convenience and I heard good things about it. It is clean, and it seemed to have the things that a senior would need. The staff seemed nice. I saw one apartment, and it looked very nice. The security looked fine.

September 25, 2013

By Karen69951250

We visited and it was small and nice facility. The staff is wonderful. The rooms were nice but small. They had a lot of activities and everything else there seemed fine. The only downside that I saw was the size of the rooms.

September 21, 2013

By Cindy30

I liked it. However, they do not have a room at that time when we went there. Everything was convenient to get to like the dining room. It was beautiful facility.

February 29, 2012

I researched several facilities before placing my father here. No place is perfect. But it has been pretty accommodating. At first my Dad didn't want to be here. He really needed the memory care. But, After 3 weeks he is now finally coming around. My Mom is also in the process of moving in. She came down. She liked it so much she also decided to give it a try!

Photos of Brookdale Harrisburg

Training Areas

• Memory Care Training

• State Licenses: 316110 - PERSONAL CARE HOMES

About Brookdale Harrisburg

Brookdale Harrisburg is a senior housing facility that offers a home-like setting and cheerful smiles from their professional staff. They offer the assistance residents need while respecting their independence. Their peaceful setting, restaurant style dining experience, activities and beautiful setting combine to create a wonderful living environment everyday. Their genuine caring staff, home style meals and daily activities add to their residents' experience. Through special events, activities, clubs and ongoing cultural enrichment programs, they offer unlimited opportunities to get to know other residents.

Map of Brookdale Harrisburg