Fox Subacute at Mechanicsburg

Services and Amenities of Fox Subacute at Mechanicsburg

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Fox Subacute at Mechanicsburg

Fox Subacute, the first skilled nursing facility in the country to convert traditional nursing homes to sophisticated, subacute care facilities that exclusively service the post acute ventilator/respiratory patient. We specialize in providing progressive ventilator weaning, rehabilitation services and other subacute care such as dialysis, TPN and wound management. Our facilities are conveniently located in Plymouth Meeting, Warrington and Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania. Our facilities are licensed by the PA Department of Health.We have gained a stellar reputation as the industry leader in caring for the respiratory patient since 1985.

Map of Fox Subacute at Mechanicsburg