Country Meadows of Hershey

Country Meadows of Hershey (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Country Meadows of Hershey

Assisted Living Reviews for Country Meadows of Hershey

May 01, 2015

Country Meadows was very nice. The dining area is neat, clean, and cafeteria style. They serve different groups and different levels of care. There were bus trips to museums and daily exercises in the morning.

Please stop by to visit us again sometime. Best of luck to you in your search.

October 31, 2014

By Barbara96791450

I visited Country Meadows of Hersey. It was very nice. They had memory care, and it was convenient. The facility and grounds was clean, very up-to-date, and very comfortable. The staff was attentive. The rooms that we saw had their own bathrooms. They were very nice and very safe with wide doors and rails. They were very good for seniors. The dining room was very nice, and it had tablecloths. The location is very quiet and nice. We had some interaction with the residents, and they were very happy. There were activities and I thought they had bingo, puzzles, they had trips somewhere, movies, they had some guest speakers, and there was also some religious activities. I would absolutely recommend them to others.

Thank you for paying us a visit.

June 30, 2014

By Michael86253950

The lady who gave me the tour at Country Meadows of Hershey was very nice. She answered all my questions and had all the paperwork set up for me. She took me to the buildings, and they look good. I also looked at the rooms, and they are very nice. They have washers and dryers in each room. The facility is very clean, and it looks like everybody enjoys being there.

Thank you for your visit.

June 12, 2013

I chose Country Meadows for my parents because it's very close to my house. It's also close to Hershey Medical Center, so care is more convenient. The staff there are excellent and very friendly. Their interactions with the residents are always good. They are always trying to get my parents involved in getting out not settling in their rooms. My parents like them. For activities, they have bingo, movies and some religious activities. They also like the food they serve there and they're much happier being in that facility. I would recommend this place.

Independent Living Reviews for Country Meadows of Hershey

February 24, 2014

By Marlon1

We don’t like the apartments of Country Meadows because they are away from the main hall. During the winter time they don’t shovel the snow and you would have to walk in the snow to the main entrance of the building to eat. That is a bit of walking for me and my wife as I had a stroke and I can't do a lot of walking. As far as I can remember, their rooms are sufficient and the facility is very clean.

Thank you for your comments. Unfortunately it appears you have incorrect information about our retirement community. As for snow removal, we are proud of our maintenance team which shovels and plows snow during every storm, reporting any time of the day and/or night to clear sidewalks and driveways to ensure the safety of residents, guests and co-workers.

Our main buildings offer several dining rooms for residents to enjoy dinner without ever having to leave the building in which they reside. We do have a few smaller buildings which offer just four apartments each. Those residents do have a very short walk to dinner. Residents without mobility issues live in those apartments. Please pay us another visit so we can correct any misinformation.

Services and Amenities of Country Meadows of Hershey

About Country Meadows of Hershey

Country Meadows of Hershey is a senior living provider in Hershey, Pennsylvania that offers residents Assisted Living, Independent Living, and Memory Care. Contact Country Meadows of Hershey for more details on services and rates.

Map of Country Meadows of Hershey