Menno Haven/Penn Hall

Nursing Home Reviews for Menno Haven/Penn Hall

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Menno Haven/Penn Hall

September 08, 2014

By Rebecca26

My mom is at Menno Haven and she loves the community. The staff were very helpful. She has a kitchen and a bedroom and a living room. She joins the exercise group and that is really helpful. The facility is very homey and feel comfortable. The people as well are extremely friendly.

October 17, 2012

By castastic

Everything at the Menno haven facility is very nice. The grounds are immaculate, and there are even homes that people can buy on the grounds that are checked regularly, but still allow the owner to have some independance. The only issue that I had with that was that once the owner passes, ownership passes back to Menno have. The staff there is very courteous and you often see families there visiting. This is probably because it's a more comfortable setting. It has the feel of just a retirement community, but has so many ammenities. My family was having a birthday party for my aunt, and the conference room or banquet room was quite nice. The food was of a high quality and the entire building was finely decorated. It is located in a small town, so the area is quite and you don't have to worry about the safety of your loved ones. They are well taken care of at Menno Haven
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (6) See fewer reviews

Services and Amenities of Menno Haven/Penn Hall

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Church Related
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Menno Haven/Penn Hall

Refund Plans: 90% of Entrance Fee; 0% refund (Price: 65% of Entrance Fee, lower Monthly Fees)Includes Menno Village, Penn Hall & Northfield. Assisted Living and Nursing Care on Fee-For-Service basis.

Map of Menno Haven/Penn Hall