Seaton Hagerstown

Reviews of Seaton Hagerstown

Assisted Living Reviews for Seaton Hagerstown

April 01, 2021

By Judy

It was very nice. I know nothing about the food because it was strictly a walk-through tour. The location was the main reason I didn't choose it. Everybody was very nice. They gave me pamphlets. It was before the pandemic. They gave me plenty of information, basic pricing, and a walk-through tour. We got to see a one-bedroom. We didn't see or do anything, but they had a calendar of activities. It was a very attractive facility.

July 22, 2019

By CD

I like it. The staff is friendly and helpful, and they call and keep in touch. It's nice, quiet, and clean. They have bingo, games, and exercises.

May 08, 2017

By Kathy641077

My mom wasn’t that impressed with this community. They were very polite and very nice, but she wasn’t that interested in the rooms. They weren’t really apartments. They were just like little boxes, and they were too confined, too tiny. For my mom coming from a big home and going into a small room, it didn’t work for her. The staff was very informative. They were very clear about what kind of schedule they had their residents on and what they offered. They let us know exactly how they work there. They had a spa there or a hot tub, a beautician, and a barber shop. They serve 3 meals a day. The visit was informative. It let me know where she was standing and what she really wanted.

September 19, 2016

By Ruth563251

They were remodeling, and I guess it would be nice when it’s done. It’s not real big inside. We just did a quick tour; we checked out the dining area, and it was alright. The grounds weren’t too bad.

July 31, 2014

By Bob86296350

I excluded this community because my initial observation is that they were a little disorganized. The marketing director had a hectic day. The major reason why I excluded them was that we had to go through downtown Hagerstown and the traffic was bad, I just didn't like it. With regards to cleanliness of the place, it looked adequate to me. They were very pleasant, but it just seemed a little bit disorganized. It may have been just a bad day for them. They did have activities as well. I was satisfied with that. There were a couple of common areas there.

February 24, 2014

We toured and we found out that they offered shared room and we felt that it wouldn’t be a good fit for my mom. The staff all seemed very friendly and very interested in trying to keep the residents engaged in conversations. They also do different things and they were all very good. The location of this facility is a little bit closer to the business area than the rest of the facilities we've looked into.

August 10, 2013

By Dennis9

I visited and I didn't like it. I felt that it wasn't as clean as it could be. When I walked around the place, I look at the corners and the common areas, the hallways just to see the accumulations and the conscientiousness of the area. I went to their restroom and there's just kind of lacking. I got the impression that there are activities there because I can see a calendar of activities. The residents are very friendly and they seem to enjoy being there. It seems like there is an interaction between the staff and residents.

Memory Care Reviews for Seaton Hagerstown

Costs for Seaton Hagerstown

Photos of Seaton Hagerstown

Services and Amenities of Seaton Hagerstown

• Pets: Yes

• State Licenses: License# 21AL0107

About Seaton Hagerstown

Our comfortable memory care and assisted living facility in Hagerstown, Maryland, is located in an area rich in culture and history. Residents in our thriving assisted living and memory care communities appreciate exceptional care from experienced and compassionate staff, as well as plentiful opportunities to enjoy all life has to offer. At Elmcroft of Hagerstown, we treat residents like family.

*24-Hour Resident Care Staff *Restaurant Style Dining *Classes, Activities & Outings *Scheduled Transportation *Pet Friendly

Map of Seaton Hagerstown