Rose Villa

Reviews of Rose Villa

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Rose Villa

March 30, 2015

By Steve104141350

Rose Villa is a CCRC with a buy-in. It was nice, kind of a more basic facility. The staff and residents seemed very pleasant and seemed to be very positive about their facility. They did have crafts, outside music come in, speakers, and a very basic exercise facility. They had many people in small duplexes and little cottages on the grounds, and other people live in fairly small basic apartments. They just seemed to be trying very hard to meet the residents' needs.

February 27, 2015

By ayoung75

Other

I visited this facility with a friend who will need assisted living in the future. She has decided to live at this place as soon as their major remodeling is completed. We both liked the facility and all the amenities that it has to offer. She especially liked that there will be a pool. I didn't see or experience anything that would make me uncomfortable. Nice place.

December 06, 2014

By Sue102618950

I chose Rose Villa for myself because I eat a vegan lifestyle, and they have selections. They are building a new section, and I'll be moving into it. It is a continuing care community, so I will never need to move again. The staff was very helpful. They have a lot of staff that has been there many years, which is a good sign. I met some people that have generations -- i.e., their parents have lived there -- so there is a very terrific reputation of being caring. Regarding accommodations, they have apartments, and they have what they call cottage homes. I'm going to live in a cottage home. It is spacious for me. Regarding activities, they have all kinds of usual, but the main thing that I'll use is the pool and the gym. They are going to build a large auditorium, and they're going to have many things in there. I have eaten a couple of lunches at Rose Villa, and I thought the food was excellent.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (7) See fewer reviews

Services and Amenities of Rose Villa

• Overall:
  • Medicare Provider Number: 38A031
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 08/01/2020

About Rose Villa

Refund Plan: Declining Balance over 4 yrs. Assisted Living and Nursing Care on discounted Fee-For-Service basis.

Map of Rose Villa