The Springs at Carman Oaks

The Springs at Carman Oaks (800) 385-2527

Reviews of The Springs at Carman Oaks

Assisted Living Reviews for The Springs at Carman Oaks

September 29, 2015

We have moved my father-in-law at The Springs at Carman Oaks. It was actually recommended by another facility. At The Springs at Carman Oaks, it is like going to a luxury resort hotel. The staff is amazing. The facility is definitely secured. I would say if somebody is looking for a luxurious and elegant place to live, this is it.

September 14, 2015

By Richard112223350

My parents will move in next week at The Springs at Carman Oaks. The people are very helpful. I sat down and had a one-on-one discussion with them. They explained to me, and to my parents, and they are able to answer the questions. They give me a tour of the facility, and the facility looks great. They have just remodeled the dining room, and it looks nice. It is large, and it looks very accommodating. It is an older place. It is about 30 years old, but the rooms are nice. They have film nights. They have a local playhouse that they say that they take their residents over to a night before the show actually opens. They also have lots of services where they take the residents out. They have game events for the residents in the house. I think location is important, and also the people seem to have a very good interest in what they offer. For my parents' situation, it checks out all their boxes. That is where my parents like the most, and they will be most comfortable there.

August 23, 2015

By Deb28

I had my mother on a waiting list in The Springs at Carman Oaks. It had a very nice setting, and it had an independent and assisted living facility. The rooms were a little bit smaller. The number of staff that would be available to my mother was not as good, but everybody was very nice, pleasant, and willing to give any information I asked.

July 23, 2014

By Me.v

I was visiting my mother when I noticed a roach in her unit. I asked her if she had seen others she said oh yes there around. When I asked about what maintenance had done. She said she does not talk with them anymore because of how rude they are. I was sick to hear this. It looks great on the out side but once you move in apparently things are very different. I'm moving my mom out this weekend

December 16, 2013

I'm on a waiting list for a studio in The Springs at Carman Oaks. I like their rooms very much. I like also the scenery, the trees and everything. I also like that the people there are very friendly. I've also been trying to access places to exercise that are safe and warm and it is really hard to find them, that's why I was impressed that The Springs have a wellness center with a pool and everything. They also have yoga and Tai Chi and those are important to me. They have a couple of things, like book club, that really appeals to me that other facility don't have. Food was good and they have more choices.

June 01, 2012

By ashleysue

I have always enjoyed visiting Carmen Oaks. I find the staff to be warm and welcoming, and their commitment to the residents of the facility is evident. The range of activities available to the residents is wonderful, and people can participate in different activities, based on their interest and ability levels. For example, there is often a piano player who visits, and it is a joy to see the audience smiling, clapping, and singing along to the music. I, myself, have worked with residents on different projects. I also love to walk with residents around the facility; there are some lovely benches and treed areas outside, where a pair of friends can sit and talk in the Oregon sunshine (when there is Oregon sunshine!). Finally, on the occasions when a resident needed urgent medical care, I saw the providers respond quickly and efficiently. This facility also works to bring in members of the nearby neighborhoods and cities (like me!), and it gives the place a sense of community.

Independent Living Reviews for The Springs at Carman Oaks

August 27, 2014

My father is going to be at the Springs at Carman Oak. We have visited the independent living for right now, and we are going to see how that goes. It just seemed like a very nice facility. Everybody was very pleasant and very helpful. I did have a meal there and it was very delicious.

March 13, 2014

Carman Oaks is known for its high quality work. I know the banker who is behind this project, and so on economic stand point, I felt it was a good bet. I only met very few staff, and I asked if there was much turnover. They said there was not. I have no way to verify that. But I'll have to trust that they have not had too much staff turnover. The rooms are a little small, but they're going to be renovated and there's going to be a saltwater pool and a good exercise center. I did try the food, and it was good. It was all under renovation. I was in their temporary dining room, so I'm just having to trust that things are going along in its being rehabbed. The activities looked good and adequate for me. They have at least 10 different activities every day.

Costs for The Springs at Carman Oaks

• Home Sale Assistance
  • Financial Aid

• Vegetarian

• Pets: Yes

• Range Of Services Extra: Health Services Staff On Site 24/7, Care Coordination Overseen By Registered Nurses, Health Monitoring, Coordination With Medical Providers, Able To Purchase Incontinent Products

Types of care

• Credit Card
  • Check
  • Payment Options Extra: Private Pay

About The Springs at Carman Oaks

The Springs at Carman Oaks is more than a place to reside for our residents, it's their home. Our residents are looking for more than just a place, they are looking for a place to live life, to enjoy social activities and a place to make new friends and entertain old friends and family.

Map of The Springs at Carman Oaks