Hearthstone at Murrayhill

Assisted Living Reviews for Hearthstone at Murrayhill

Independent Living Reviews for Hearthstone at Murrayhill

April 27, 2015

By Liz31

Hearthstone At Murrayhill has a good sense of community. They have a different set up than some of the places we looked at. They are more focused on the people. They have church services and a daily morning devotion. They also have music and art classes. They have a lot of activities to keep the community involved with each other. They also brought speakers in. I am very impressed.

March 30, 2015

By Steve104141350

Hearthstone at Murrayhill seemed to be decorated in the 50s style in a residential neighborhood. It was very inward look focused, not focused out in the community, but focused inward on the people. The staff did not seem as sharp or interested as other places. It seemed to be populated by older people who were pretty limited in their activities and their ability to get around. We did eat there, and the meals were not especially interesting, not particularly well prepared, and very basic. They had simple, basic rooms. It was for older people who were not very alert and involved. It's down in a hollow with no view. Everything was just facing inwards. It's not for us.

October 28, 2014

By Mary C1

We value the fact that they are concerned and caring. They are conscientious about safety. They keep me informed of changes. I get to see my husband every day. It has been very nice. They have a great staff and take excellent care of him.

February 26, 2014

By linda sharpe

Hearthstone was a family business. The family works at the facility and the owner lives in the area. It was very beautiful but the problem is affordability. I just couldn?t afford it. There is a wide arrangement of activities. They do not have a pool but they have a shuttle that if they take to shopping or they will take you to your doctor appointments and they will take you to church if you want to and other activities. They have musicians, they have choirs at different times of the year. They have a bean-bag baseball and they have card games. They have different people doing crafts. They have volunteer opportunities for people to take part in. That would be working in their little store, whatever. Meals there were good. It was a good experience and lovely people showed us around. The rooms had nice square footage. The prices for me, personally, were beyond what I can afford. The 4 is because of the cost.

October 28, 2013

By Laverna1

The most striking thing about this residence is the Staffers, From the GM to janitor, is their attitude. They always have a smile, and time to say hello and talk to you. Any type of problem we have, we only have to call the front desk and it is taken care of immediately. The food is excellant and we can eat in a beautiful dining room, or have our meals delivered to our room. Evereytime our daughter comes over, we thank her for finding this place. All the places we looked at we were terribly disspointed in. This is a progressive living facility, residential, to assisted living, to dementia. We are both 80 years old and plan on spending the rest of our lives here. We have four children and they are all impressed with how we live now, with a registered nurse on site and knowing there is someone to look after us. Three cheers for Hearthstone Murray Hill

June 28, 2013

I have a friend that goes to my church in Beaverton that works at Hearthstone and I have visited over there. The place is beautiful. It's a 5-star place as far as being nice, but to live there would cost me a lot of money and I don't want to spend all my money. They got everything that you can imagine there. It's just really, really, really nice. The staff are great and terrific. They are all wonderful, nice, friendly, helpful people. I can't say enough good stuff about them. All that I have met over there is top of the line.

April 01, 2013

By 3KidzMom

My Mom lives at Hearthstone at Murrayhill and we both love it. The facility is beautiful, looks like new and is really well maintained. The courtyards and landscaping are beautiful and the memory care wing has a really cool miniature train garden. The staff are friendly and caring and I haven't experienced anything negative at all. In fact, the food is so good, that many of the residents' families come there for holiday meals! I also appreciate the attention to detail over my Mother's medications and how carefully they follow any changes made by her doctors. I highly recommend it!

March 07, 2013

By AmyABCollen

I love Hearthstone at Murrayhill. I have toured many assisted living and memory care facilities over the years because both of my parents required care. I wish that they could have lived at Hearthstone at Murrayhill but we found that they needed to live in Salem, Oregon. My tour of Hearthstone at Murrayhill (and many other visits subsequently) has shown me that the staff is bright and caring - that there are always many events and activities to participate in - and that the facilities are kept clean and comfortable. I highly recommend taking a tour so you can see for yourself - or just stop in to say hello. You won't be disappointed.

Nursing Home Reviews for Hearthstone at Murrayhill

Photos of Hearthstone at Murrayhill

Services and Amenities of Hearthstone at Murrayhill

• Licenses: RCF, ALF & ALZ

About Hearthstone at Murrayhill

Welcome to Hearthstone at Murrayhill, located in Beaverton, Oregon. We are a licensed senior living community offering a choice of living options under one roof -- independent, assisted, and memory care. We are able to meet most caregiving needs even as they increase over time, and strive to enable couples to remain close even when their care needs are quite different.

• Independent Living, for those who function independently, but prefer to live in a supportive environment where help is available 24/7.
  • Assisted Living, for those who would like a helping hand on a regular basis.
  • Anna’s Place Memory Care, when memory loss necessitates a smaller, more secure environment.
Simpler Lifestyle:
  • Open dining with three healthy restaurant-style meals each day
  • Weekly housekeeping
  • Complimentary laundry facilities
  • No more home repairs or household maintenance
Safety Net:
  • Safe, secure environment
  • Compassionate, capable staff 24/7
  • Personal call button, for help anywhere in the community
  • Access to two full-time nurses
  • Fee-for-service caregiving for short-term services
  • Ongoing caregiving services billed monthly
Healthy Lifestyle:
  • Thirteen exercise classes each week
  • Fitness center with exercise equipment available 24/7
  • Regular, ongoing educational programs
  • Expansive salad bar available all day
Socialization:
  • Dine with friends and family
  • Weekly men’s and women’s group activities
  • Regular outings to theater productions, concerts, restaurants, special events
  • Small- and large-group activities offered daily
Transportation:
  • Scheduled medical transportation 2½ days each week
  • Scheduled group shopping, library, and banking trips each week
  • Scheduled scenic drives twice weekly
  • Daisy Drivers available for personal trips/errands
Resident Support:
  • Supportive welcome team for new residents
  • Full-time (non-denominational) chaplain offers personal and family support, hospital/rehab visits, and regular spiritual programs
  • Enhanced Wellness program 7 days/week