Ranchwood Nursing Center

Reviews of Ranchwood Nursing Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Ranchwood Nursing Center

November 20, 2017

By sad and pathetic

this facility has no ability to adapt to health status changes. The administrator and director of nursing are disconnected and it appears this is their only experience so they are limited in understanding of solid and compassionate care practices. Infection control and basic humane care is void in this facility as one declines. Its not a bad place for those that are mobile and able to communicate. The food is substandard and the response time and hour or more. I would not place a loved one in this facility. They are great at the paperwork but don't be fooled. The number one priority is profit. When I asked if they had the ability to care for my moms needs the administrator told me I was sad and pathetic and unable to comprehend information. I was a little shocked at the blatant bully position. But it worked for him. I moved my mom to a wonderful facility the next day.

September 23, 2014

By Sonja3

My aunt had stayed at Ranchwood Nursing Center and I had visited her there several times. They had a dining area where they could go to in their wheelchair, which was called Route 66. It was fairly large and had many tables. The food looked really good. She had a little light in her room would notify the nurses if she needed help. The staff seemed okay. It was more of a skilled nursing center, and they were not very active. I had not seen any activity in there, but I had seen one room that looked like people that were able to go around might have been sitting in that room. I was not sure what that room was for. I would recommend them to others, if their health was not declining.

April 23, 2012

By Robin3

My mother-in-law passed away but she stayed in this nursing home for two months. This is 5minutes away from her eldest son's house so we put her there so her son and his wife could check her often and see if she is eating her meals well. The place was excellent. The rooms were pretty small but they have a room for families to gather together with couches, tables and even a piano. There was rarely bad odor and if there was any, they take care of it pretty quickly.There was also an AV with birds where people could walk in, an area where you could read books and a barber service. There's a big dining room where residents could eat together or if you don't want to eat there they bring the food to your room. People came and gave Christian activities, they also held little parties for holidays like Valentines but my mom didn't use any of these activities because she was too ill. They also had physical therapy service and tried to do it on her but she didn't cooperate. The staff was wonderful. For the money, we felt this was the nicest place we could put her in. There could be more places where the rooms are bigger with chandelier and pretty carpet but what was important for us was how they treated her. They did a wonderful job.

Services and Amenities of Ranchwood Nursing Center

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Government City/County
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Ranchwood Nursing Center

Ranchwood Nursing Center is a senior living provider in Yukon, Oklahoma that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Ranchwood Nursing Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Ranchwood Nursing Center