Parks Edge Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

Parks Edge Nursing and Rehabilitation Center (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Parks Edge Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Parks Edge Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

May 16, 2013

By not a good place to go

My mother was in this facility and after one night I took her out. She was postop mastectomy and the staff came in and picked her up under her arms after I had advised them how to treat her wounds and pick her up. The nursing director did not inservice the other staff members. I would never send a family member or friend to this facilty ever again.

May 08, 2012

By Sanctuary

This is a nursing home, a rehabilitation and a physical therapy center at the same time. It was very clean, newly decorated, had a court yard where residents and families could sit together and a pretty area with flowers. Residents could go out of the building but still they are secured. The staffs were competent too. However, I was dissatisfied with the people in the business office. They gave us the wrong information. They said my father had two insurance plans, a Medicare and a private one. They informed us that after the Medicare, he could turn to the private one. However, it was a false belief. They sent us a bill to pay at home but of course I stood my ground on it. In addition, they also asked my dad who can’t pass a Dementia test to sign some papers without informing us. My dad had a good experience here. He liked the food. He liked the fact that women were giving him attention. However, they should improve their communication and interpersonal relationship with their clients. They should offer more family support and give more opportunities for education.

Services and Amenities of Parks Edge Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 08/01/2019

About Parks Edge Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

Parks Edge Nursing and Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Tulsa, Oklahoma that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Parks Edge Nursing and Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Parks Edge Nursing and Rehabilitation Center