Parks Edge Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

Parks Edge Nursing and Rehabilitation Center (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Parks Edge Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Parks Edge Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

March 15, 2015

My dad went in for his rehab, but he never got any better. I wasn't really impressed, and if asked if I will go back to them, I would say no, because there was an incident that happened that I wasn't really happy with. If I have a friend that recommended Park Edge, I wouldn't give it. The rehab part of it was not bad as far as the nursing. They weren't of help when he went to long term over there at the nursing area. It was a very nice place. The only thing was that he had to leave rehab because the Medicare was up. They moved him to long term, and he went to a private room which had no bathroom. They ended up putting him in a diaper, and he would lay there in soiled diapers because they said he didn't want any help. As far as people changing him a lot, they didn't. He laid there with soiled diapers. When we ended up having to take him to the hospital because he had a cough that he would never get rid of, his whole sheet, diaper, and clothing were all soaked with urine. After that, he never came back out. I can't really give a good recommendation or a good experience because I feel like they were part of what killed my dad. So as far as a good experience, there was no good experience. He was 99 years old, and I understand that he won't be able to walk again or be in a wheelchair, but I think more could have been done than what was done. The rehab side is wonderful, but the long term nursing care is not.

February 04, 2015

By The Diva

My husband is (was) a patient at this facility. I was not impressed with the surrounding area, but quickly learned that the security for the building was top notch. The staff were both competent and gracious. Communication between the facility and the hospital was not the greatest at times, so make sure that you double check your Dr.s medical directions match as it pertains to your loved ones medications and dosages. Being pleasantly surprised, I would defiantly recommend this facility to others......

May 16, 2013

By not a good place to go

My mother was in this facility and after one night I took her out. She was postop mastectomy and the staff came in and picked her up under her arms after I had advised them how to treat her wounds and pick her up. The nursing director did not inservice the other staff members. I would never send a family member or friend to this facilty ever again.

May 08, 2012

By Sanctuary

This is a nursing home, a rehabilitation and a physical therapy center at the same time. It was very clean, newly decorated, had a court yard where residents and families could sit together and a pretty area with flowers. Residents could go out of the building but still they are secured. The staffs were competent too. However, I was dissatisfied with the people in the business office. They gave us the wrong information. They said my father had two insurance plans, a Medicare and a private one. They informed us that after the Medicare, he could turn to the private one. However, it was a false belief. They sent us a bill to pay at home but of course I stood my ground on it. In addition, they also asked my dad who can’t pass a Dementia test to sign some papers without informing us. My dad had a good experience here. He liked the food. He liked the fact that women were giving him attention. However, they should improve their communication and interpersonal relationship with their clients. They should offer more family support and give more opportunities for education.

About Parks Edge Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

Parks Edge Nursing and Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Tulsa, Oklahoma that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Parks Edge Nursing and Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Parks Edge Nursing and Rehabilitation Center