Town Village Tulsa

Town Village Tulsa (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Town Village Tulsa

Independent Living Reviews for Town Village Tulsa

October 28, 2015

My mother is in Town Village Tulsa now. It is strictly independent. We feel it is average. They prepare meals, which are better than above average. They also have health care available on site, so if the need arises, you have nurses attend the patient or occupants. That is a big benefit. The room is very nice. It is redone just before she moves in. It is very quiet, very clean, and she is very comfortable there. The neighborhood is very nice. There is a Walgreens within walking distance of the facility, so they can go there if they need any prescription. It is in a nice area. There is walking trail around a large pond that is adjacent to the facility, so if they want to go out and do some walking, they can walk around that trail. The area is very nice. They have a daily activity guide that they can follow. They have things like line dancing, bingo, cards, and billiards. They have a movie theater, where they show movies periodically. They have bridge or different card game groups that play different card games together. They also have a workout room, where they have some type of stretching or yoga classes. They also have some workout equipment as well. I will recommend it.

July 06, 2015

I went to Town Village Tulsa. They had flexible meal schedule, which I think was great. The apartments were bigger. The dining room was very nice. The staff was very friendly and very helpful. The marketing staff was very good.

February 11, 2015

My father chose Town Village. It is very impressive. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. The rooms are not furnished, so you will bring your own bed, as it is an independent living facility. They have some very small rooms around 450 square feet, and then they actually have very large ones. They also have two bedroom and two bath apartments there. It is the one that we are both excited for him to live in.

July 26, 2014

We lived at Town Village for 3 years. The reason we stayed there was the food. They had a chef, and we had eaten there before. They had several menus you could choose from. As the years went by, their food went downhill. It was pretty much catered at the end. It was nice. I really liked the spaciousness of the place. It has probably the biggest and the nicest dining room. The apartments we stayed in seemed bigger too. They probably had 3 or 4 elevators in the building, so there’s plenty of access in getting around, more than in some of the others.

June 30, 2014

By Carol83322450

My mom is at Town Village Tulsa. She likes it. She says the food is wonderful. Everybody is very nice. The staff is wonderful, sweet, and helpful. She likes her apartment, and she likes her therapist. They have activities like games and outings. They have dances going on, choirs, and they have some people come in to perform, and my mom likes that. It's exactly what she's looking for at a price she can afford. I would recommend it to anybody who is looking for a place.

June 30, 2014

By Susan79075350

I thought the Town Village Tulsa was pretty awesome. It was a very awesome experience. The people were very polite. It was very nice. The person who showed me around and two others who lived there, the four of us chattered; they were very pleasant. The food was tasty; it was very good. There was singing, exercises, and all kinds of activities. Everything was very nice. I was very impressed.

October 09, 2013

By Cyndi6

The staff at Town Village was very attentive and very welcoming while we were there. Their rooms were wonderful. In fact, we checked several different rooms because they had several different floor plans. They did have plenty of activities. In fact, they even have a little residents-operated store on the property. I thought that was kind of cute. Food was okay. The dining room though was a little more elegant. I like best that this facility was conveniently located. Proximity wise, it was closer to me.

June 12, 2013

By Claudia5

Town Village was a beautiful place, like a cruise ship. Everything was right there. Inside the complex, they had a beauty salon, a little ice cream place and a press shop. They also had a dining room and the food was wonderful. They got a lot of activities to keep residents active and lively. They had a little movie theater. However, I would prefer a facility with separate units, like a cottage or a small house. That would be very nice.

September 30, 2012

By JillF1

The first time I visited my grandparents here I was stunned at the cleanliness, the food quality, and the vitality of its residents. Many senior homes can be a bit depressing, but my grandparents loved the warm colors, friendly staff, activities, and meet up nooks with comfortable couches and chairs. They quickly found a circle of friends with whom to share happy hour & conversation. The food was restaurant quality and indeed the dining room is set up like a restaurant: different sizes of tables and an actual menu to choose from while local college students serve. Originally I would have given this place a 5 out of 5.Unfortunately it has changed hands a couple times, and the new management has not kept up with the quality. It's still nice, but the cleaning staff doesn't get all the cobwebs out of the corners or dust every shelf if you know what I mean. The food is still pretty good, but the quality is now at a 3.5 to maybe 4, and isn't necessarily the most varied. What has altered most, however, is the type of residents living there. It used to be what it advertised: "independent active seniors." There was (and still is) a woman who publishes her own little community newspaper for everyone who lives there. There are still some residents that are fully cognizant, but the sense of vitality I noticed when I first visited is definitely gone. My grandfather, who is, at 87, still mentally agile has become quite depressed in the past couple years because there is no one to talk to as compared to his first few years living there. In summary: Nice, but not exquisite, and if you're loved one is still actually independent, it's worth looking at but check out some other options as well.

Questions about Town Village Tulsa

Describe the overall population of independent living residents at Town Village Tulsa. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

Residents at Town Village are a lively bunch. There's something for everyone, even those who are quite and keep to themselves. The average age is 86, but don't let age fool you. Many of our 90 somethings lead very actives lives.

What places are nearby for independent living residents to enjoy?

Town Village is close to nice shopping, including the mall. With transportation to many shopping, and social activities our residents never lack for good places to go.

What are some recent off-site events that the community activity director at Town Village Tulsa has organized?

Residents enjoy musical and museum events, lunch outings, day trips and much more.

What transportation services does Town Village Tulsa offer to independent living residents?

On Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday residents are able to shop at various retailers. On Tuesdays and Thursdays our transportation department take residents to medical appointments.

What common areas are available for independent living residents?

Town Village is such a wonderful place to lives. Residents enjoy a cafe and restaurant, craft and activity room, library, game and class areas, a well-designed fitness room, theater and lovely outdoor courtyards and walking areas.

What safety features or security measures does Town Village Tulsa offer to independent living residents?

Residents feel confident here knowing they have access 24/7 to emergency response anywhere in the building through a wearable pendant. Our onsite home health is available to attend each emergency call. We do a daily morning discreet room check to ensure everyone is safe. The resident parking lot is gates and door that access the building from the parking lot are locked on the outside, accessible only by a personal key card.

If Town Village Tulsa accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

We love our fur babies at Town Village. Residents have easy access to outdoor areas and a small pet park.

Does Town Village Tulsa work with an agency or registry to provide nursing and medical assistance as needed?

Town Village has partnered with Millennium Home Health since 2014 to provide consistent, caring, convenient, we'll priced, nursing and care assistance.

Costs for Town Village Tulsa

Photos of Town Village Tulsa

Services and Amenities of Town Village Tulsa

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• About Town Village Tulsa

Town Village Senior Living goes beyond senior housing. We strive to provide a distinctive lifestyle filled with friendships, endless activities, and exceptional attention to detail. From all day restaurant-style dining to life enriching activities, we offer a wealth of thoughtfully designed services and amenities included in your monthly rent.

Come sit by the stone fireplace, or catch up in our coffee shop. Entertain your family in our private dining room, or join us in the bustling Town Square. Take one of the many classes offered in our fitness center, or take in a matinee in our auditorium. Grab a book from our cozy, resident-run library, or pick up last-minute needs at our convenience store.

Step outside and discover peaceful outdoor spaces. Our beautiful community boasts courtyards, walking paths, a putting green, meditation courtyard, and a butterfly garden.

Map of Town Village Tulsa