Town Village Tulsa Tulsa, OK

Reviews of Town Village Tulsa

Independent Living Reviews for Town Village Tulsa

March 05, 2018

By donferg

We've lived here for quite a while. I would recommend Town Village for people who want to live in a place that cares about people. Our apartment suits us quite well and we enjoy our dining room. They have a new dining program where we can eat anytime we want. I like the flexibility and the food. We've met so many nice people since moving here and hope to be able to live here for many more years. My wife really loves all the things to do.

September 07, 2017

By Ed

Town Village Tulsa was a monthly rental. The apartments were beautiful, and the staff was great. They provided the meals and had activities scheduled on a monthly basis.

November 25, 2016

By Richard676560

Town Village Tulsa only provided two meals a day and was very expensive. The hallways seemed very dark. The staff was informative.

September 13, 2016

By Donna184507

Town Village Tulsa didn’t have what we really wanted. What we were looking for is a cottage. They didn’t have cottages, and we weren’t impressed with the food or the service. We had lunch there, and we weren’t really impressed with it. The food and service could have been better.

August 24, 2016

By Randy045833

We're living in Town Village Tulsa. Fortunately, we got a room that nobody has ever lived in; they had been using it for storage. They put it all together, and it is brand-new. The food is excellent. We are very satisfied. I have asked people who are here how they like it, and everybody has said that they do. We have a bus to take us to other activities around town and to church.

May 29, 2016

By Nick4

Town Village Tulsa convinced me that they had one decent apartment and that I could find what I needed there at a relatively decent price. They invited me for a lunch that was very good, and I enjoyed the people that I met. I picked a two-bedroom apartment, which gives me a smaller bedroom to work in. It had a living room, a dining room, and two baths. Basically, it was so reasonably priced that I also rented out the second room for my hobbies and things. Todd, the staff member I work with, works very well with me and is very pleasant.

December 29, 2015

By SLGL

The facility has just completed a renovation of the common spaces and is very very nice. The individual apartments are somewhat dated but look nice and are comfortable. The place is always clean and well maintained. The staff is most generally kind and helpful and friendly. The dining room management has undergone several changes over the past year as they seem to sometimes struggle with the food quality but I'd say its always at least of good quality and variety. There are lots and lots of activities to participate in. They offer transportation events and appointments. Many residents have lived there for years and are still pleased with the place. Overall my father is happy with his choice of TV and his quests are always impressed.

October 28, 2015

My mother is in Town Village Tulsa now. It is strictly independent. We feel it is average. They prepare meals, which are better than above average. They also have health care available on site, so if the need arises, you have nurses attend the patient or occupants. That is a big benefit. The room is very nice. It is redone just before she moves in. It is very quiet, very clean, and she is very comfortable there. The neighborhood is very nice. There is a Walgreens within walking distance of the facility, so they can go there if they need any prescription. It is in a nice area. There is walking trail around a large pond that is adjacent to the facility, so if they want to go out and do some walking, they can walk around that trail. The area is very nice. They have a daily activity guide that they can follow. They have things like line dancing, bingo, cards, and billiards. They have a movie theater, where they show movies periodically. They have bridge or different card game groups that play different card games together. They also have a workout room, where they have some type of stretching or yoga classes. They also have some workout equipment as well. I will recommend it.

July 06, 2015

I went to Town Village Tulsa. They had flexible meal schedule, which I think was great. The apartments were bigger. The dining room was very nice. The staff was very friendly and very helpful. The marketing staff was very good.

February 11, 2015

My father chose Town Village. It is very impressive. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. The rooms are not furnished, so you will bring your own bed, as it is an independent living facility. They have some very small rooms around 450 square feet, and then they actually have very large ones. They also have two bedroom and two bath apartments there. It is the one that we are both excited for him to live in.

July 26, 2014

We lived at Town Village for 3 years. The reason we stayed there was the food. They had a chef, and we had eaten there before. They had several menus you could choose from. As the years went by, their food went downhill. It was pretty much catered at the end. It was nice. I really liked the spaciousness of the place. It has probably the biggest and the nicest dining room. The apartments we stayed in seemed bigger too. They probably had 3 or 4 elevators in the building, so there’s plenty of access in getting around, more than in some of the others.

June 30, 2014

By Carol83322450

My mom is at Town Village Tulsa. She likes it. She says the food is wonderful. Everybody is very nice. The staff is wonderful, sweet, and helpful. She likes her apartment, and she likes her therapist. They have activities like games and outings. They have dances going on, choirs, and they have some people come in to perform, and my mom likes that. It's exactly what she's looking for at a price she can afford. I would recommend it to anybody who is looking for a place.

June 30, 2014

By Susan79075350

I thought the Town Village Tulsa was pretty awesome. It was a very awesome experience. The people were very polite. It was very nice. The person who showed me around and two others who lived there, the four of us chattered; they were very pleasant. The food was tasty; it was very good. There was singing, exercises, and all kinds of activities. Everything was very nice. I was very impressed.

October 09, 2013

By Cyndi6

The staff at Town Village was very attentive and very welcoming while we were there. Their rooms were wonderful. In fact, we checked several different rooms because they had several different floor plans. They did have plenty of activities. In fact, they even have a little residents-operated store on the property. I thought that was kind of cute. Food was okay. The dining room though was a little more elegant. I like best that this facility was conveniently located. Proximity wise, it was closer to me.

June 12, 2013

By Claudia5

Town Village was a beautiful place, like a cruise ship. Everything was right there. Inside the complex, they had a beauty salon, a little ice cream place and a press shop. They also had a dining room and the food was wonderful. They got a lot of activities to keep residents active and lively. They had a little movie theater. However, I would prefer a facility with separate units, like a cottage or a small house. That would be very nice.

September 30, 2012

By JillF1

The first time I visited my grandparents here I was stunned at the cleanliness, the food quality, and the vitality of its residents. Many senior homes can be a bit depressing, but my grandparents loved the warm colors, friendly staff, activities, and meet up nooks with comfortable couches and chairs. They quickly found a circle of friends with whom to share happy hour & conversation. The food was restaurant quality and indeed the dining room is set up like a restaurant: different sizes of tables and an actual menu to choose from while local college students serve. Originally I would have given this place a 5 out of 5.Unfortunately it has changed hands a couple times, and the new management has not kept up with the quality. It's still nice, but the cleaning staff doesn't get all the cobwebs out of the corners or dust every shelf if you know what I mean. The food is still pretty good, but the quality is now at a 3.5 to maybe 4, and isn't necessarily the most varied. What has altered most, however, is the type of residents living there. It used to be what it advertised: "independent active seniors." There was (and still is) a woman who publishes her own little community newspaper for everyone who lives there. There are still some residents that are fully cognizant, but the sense of vitality I noticed when I first visited is definitely gone. My grandfather, who is, at 87, still mentally agile has become quite depressed in the past couple years because there is no one to talk to as compared to his first few years living there. In summary: Nice, but not exquisite, and if you're loved one is still actually independent, it's worth looking at but check out some other options as well.

Costs for Town Village Tulsa

Photos of Town Village Tulsa

Services and Amenities of Town Village Tulsa

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• About Town Village Tulsa

Town Village Senior Living goes beyond senior housing. We strive to provide a distinctive lifestyle filled with friendships, endless activities, and exceptional attention to detail. From all day restaurant-style dining to life enriching activities, we offer a wealth of thoughtfully designed services and amenities included in your monthly rent.

Come sit by the stone fireplace, or catch up in our coffee shop. Entertain your family in our private dining room, or join us in the bustling Town Square. Take one of the many classes offered in our fitness center, or take in a matinee in our auditorium. Grab a book from our cozy, resident-run library, or pick up last-minute needs at our convenience store.

Step outside and discover peaceful outdoor spaces. Our beautiful community boasts courtyards, walking paths, a putting green, meditation courtyard, and a butterfly garden.

Great restaurant-style dining 7am-7pm, salon, theatre, bistro, dance floor, fitness center, private courtyard with fountain, covered parking, walking trail, lake.

Map of Town Village Tulsa