Covenant Living at Inverness

Reviews of Covenant Living at Inverness

Independent Living Reviews for Covenant Living at Inverness

September 26, 2013

By Carol66092250

We just moved my father at Inverness Village a week ago. The staff were very nice. They were friendly and extremely helpful. They did keep their appointments with me. They entertained my dad quite well. They have several dining areas. They have a gym and a pool. They have walking trails. It's really a pleasant place to be. The people are friendly. I have eaten once in their main dining room and the food is good. You can go in and out if you want in the independent area.

Nursing Home Reviews for Covenant Living at Inverness

July 27, 2011

By Jerry Alden

Inverness village is a good facilty where my father-in-law lives. The facility is attractive and care is very good. His only complaint is the quality of food; yet he is contented there. Regular swiming classes and other phisical activites are encourged. My wife visits the home at least once and week and myself at least once a month. They have 24 hour care for emergency's and even have special wards for the patients that need 24 hour care. They staff is excellent and friendly to both resident and visitors.

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Covenant Living at Inverness

Services and Amenities of Covenant Living at Inverness

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Covenant Living at Inverness

Covenant Living at Inverness is a senior living provider in Tulsa, Oklahoma that offers residents Independent Living, Nursing Homes, and Continuing Care Communities. Contact Covenant Living at Inverness for more details on services and rates.

Map of Covenant Living at Inverness