Colonial Manor Nursing Home Tulsa, OK

Colonial Manor Nursing Home (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Colonial Manor Nursing Home

Nursing Home Reviews for Colonial Manor Nursing Home

September 30, 2014

Colonial Manor was fantastic. He had a really nice one bedroom apartment. He had a little one bedroom apartment. There is someone who cleans his room once a week and I did his laundry. The lunches were superb and they treat you really great. I highly recommend them.

July 29, 2014

My dad stayed at Colonial Manor for rehab for a couple of times. There’s a lot of road construction going on over there, so it was difficult to get to. It’s not that far, but you can’t go there directly. The staff was good. They had activities. Their rooms are a little small, but most of them are semi-private.

March 24, 2014

By Lynne10

We moved our father in Colonial Manor Nursing Center on February 12th. They were willing to take him and he was immediately put in a hospice situation. Some of the other places that we've looked at were not interested. It seems like a clean place and fairly attentive personnel. I'm not really happy with the way they answer the phones. My dad's room is average, it's not anything special. It is sparse, but he doesn't need much. He is not ambulatory, so he is in a wheelchair. They get him up, take him into the common area, and the hospice people mostly spend time with him every day. He does talk and interact with them, but he has not really interacted with any of the other patients. He is deeply into dementia, so he's not particularly verbal.

November 04, 2013

By creedemike

My Mother was at the Colonial Manor Assisted Living and Nursing Home for about 7 years and I never had ONE complaint. Their staff treated Mom like family, I would recommend Colonial Manor to anyone and have. The owner, Mr. Rucker is a wonderful man and a very good Christian. His main goal in life is to care for his residence folks. I will give Colonial Manor five stars in each and every category!!!! The ladies in the front office can't be beat. We hear stories about Assisted Living and Nursing homes but the stories you will hear about Colonial Manor will all be very positive. The staff just can't be beat please consider Colonial Manor for your loved ones.

About Colonial Manor Nursing Home

Colonial Manor Nursing Home is a senior living provider in Tulsa, Oklahoma that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Colonial Manor Nursing Home for more details on services and rates.

Map of Colonial Manor Nursing Home