Villagio at Bradford Village

Villagio at Bradford Village (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Villagio at Bradford Village

Assisted Living Reviews for Villagio at Bradford Village

May 04, 2015

The staff at Bradford Village is very knowledgeable and very helpful, but it is not a place for the person I'm doing research for because it had a lot of older people. It was decorated for old people. It is a nice place, and it is not a bad facility, but she is only 65, and she does not like everything pink and blue with big flowers and wallpapers. She is looking for a facility that has younger people in it like in their sixties. She is looking for a very active place, and Bradford is not. They took me around, they look older, and she is looking more for a retirement place rather than a nursing home environment. They have a recreational room where they play cards or puzzles, and they have probably dances too. The rooms were OK but not anything special. It was a little bit dated. The whole place seems sedated, and there were not a lot of activities when I was there. It may not be always like that, but when I was there, it was extraordinarily sedated. There were not a lot of people around and not a lot of activities.

We apologize that your tour at Bradford Viilage did not meet your expectations. We are committed to continuous quality care and will share your feedback with our management team. We also have several other communities in the area that may better fit your needs, and hope you will call us at 855-444-7658 to learn more about our community options.

February 20, 2015

By Lelaine

Bradford Village was very nice. Outside it was very welcoming. The people that I met there were very courteous and cordial.

February 11, 2015

Generally it felt OK, but everything was a little dated. Bradford Village is clean, but it is dated. I visited the assisted facility for my mom. The lady that gave me the tour was very informative, and that was good. It was kind of a formal meeting room area where I met her which is kind of nice. They did have a library and a small patio. One thing I didn't like about it was that there weren't many outside sitting areas. But they have the typical stuff like a small exercise room and library.

January 24, 2015

By Anonymous101402050

Everything was great at Bradford Village. The apartments were a little old, but they were clean. My mom was there for about four months, and she liked the food so it was OK. The dining room was fine, and the people were great. They had activities like games and singing.

October 18, 2014

By JFB JAN

My great aunt was at Bradford Village, and I've gone there to see different people at different times during the years. Honestly -- since it's changed ownership -- it is not as good a facility as far as care. I know people who have been there for various reasons -- short-term and long-term. It is not the best, but it is not the worst. The thing I hear from people that I know personally who stayed there in the last year or two is that the food is not good. The other thing is that the staff is not as responsive as quickly as they need them to be sometimes. The rooms are a nice size and are very spacious. My great aunt had a progressive thing where she was in assisted living, and then she needed to be in the Alzheimer's unit. I also visited people who had been there for rehab, and the rooms are a great size.

June 19, 2014

By Sarah25

I visited Bradford Village, and it was a large care community. I liked it a lot. The independent living had separate little houses that were really neat. Then they had their community room. They really had nice activities. There was a university in Edmond, and they worked together with them to offer programs and used their gym facilities and swimming pool.

April 09, 2014

By Cindy42

I really like Bradford Village. For the last 5 years, I've gone there every month for my sorority meetings in one of their dining rooms. They're very nice to us. We have a couple of former members who live there. I have never really seen anybody there, except one night we had a meeting and they were having a big band there, which was really neat, and it was like a party and they were all dressed up. The had a band and everything and were doing 40s music. The staff was very nice and helpful.

July 30, 2012

By Kelley1

We've visited this place and it's a very nice facility. They provide different levels of service and have good amenities. The place is very clean and well kept. The people who toured us around were kind and answered all our questions. Bradford Village is a very nice place to stay.

Independent Living Reviews for Villagio at Bradford Village

Questions about Villagio at Bradford Village

Describe the overall population of assisted living residents at Villagio at Bradford Village. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

The average age of our assisted living residents is 86. They love bingo, outings in the bus, and performers.

What programs or activities does Villagio at Bradford Village offer to enrich residents' well-being?

Our robust resident programs team does a remarkable job at creating programs that are beneficial to the overall well-being of each resident.

What places are near Villagio at Bradford Village or within walking distance for assisted living residents to enjoy?

Because our Assisted Living is a part of a 33-acre entry fee campus there are plenty of areas to enjoy since there is a city park right behind us and the private streets on our campus allow them to walk the campus.

What transportation services does Villagio at Bradford Village offer to assisted living residents?

Bradford Village provides transportation to off-site programs and transportation to and from doctor appointments.

What makes the chef or dining program at Villagio at Bradford Village exceptional? What kind of menu can assisted living residents expect?

The residents at Bradford Village have a say in the menu planning and have a food committee that dictates what the residents would like to see on the menu.

What safety features or security measures does Villagio at Bradford Village offer to assisted living residents?

The assisted living is staffed 24 hours a day. Each resident will also have a pendant to push when needing assisted.

How does Villagio at Bradford Village keep residents' families informed about their loved ones?

Bradford Village has it own intraweb site that only residents or family members can access through an application process. In addition, the programs calendar is mailed to them as well as posted throughout the building.

What is the care staff-to-resident ratio at Villagio at Bradford Village during daytime and nighttime hours?

The care to resident ratio is dependent upon the acuity of care we are providing. We also have and always well exceed any state regulations related to staffing.

If Villagio at Bradford Village accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

Yes! Bradford Village is a pet-friendly community with plenty of space for their pet to walk as well as the dog park available to all residents at Bradford Village.

What ongoing senior care training does the staff receive?

The staff receive on-going training on a two-week basis which will cover all aspects of providing the highest quality of care.

Describe the overall population of independent living residents at Villagio at Bradford Village. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

The average age is between 78-82. Many of them enjoy their existing outside groups, bridge, visiting with each other, and many of the resident programs we provide for them.

What places are nearby for independent living residents to enjoy?

Bradford Village is located in the heart of Edmond so there are a plethora of restaurants, shopping, grocery stores, movie theater, and the list goes on.

What are some recent off-site events that the community activity director at Villagio at Bradford Village has organized?

OKC Town Hall meetings, OKC Dodgers baseball game, OKC Art Museum, and many other off-site and onsite events to participate in.

What transportation services does Villagio at Bradford Village offer to independent living residents?

We provide transportation to Walmart once a week and to and from doctor appointments within a 10-mile radius.

What makes the chef or dining program at Villagio at Bradford Village exceptional? What kind of menu can independent living residents expect?

The residents will tell you that one of the things they love the most about Bradford Village is the food. With a menu created by the residents for the residents, they have complete control over what is served.

What common areas are available for independent living residents?

We have Commons West which houses the exercise gym, some offices, and then common space with a full kitchen for residents to use for private events. We also have Commons East which is where the main dining room is located as well as the library. In addition, Bradford Village is pet-friendly and so we have a dog park on campus for residents to use.

What safety features or security measures does Villagio at Bradford Village offer to independent living residents?

Bradford Village utilizes a staff member who patrols during the week and the Oklahoma Home County Sheriff's Office patrols on weekends. In addition, the Edmond Police Department patrol through roughly 5 times during the nights.

Yes, we are pet-friendly and have a dog park on campus for resident use.

Does Villagio at Bradford Village work with an agency or registry to provide nursing and medical assistance as needed?

As an independent living community, the residents work with their preference.

What safety features or security measures does Villagio at Bradford Village provide to protect residents who wander?

Bradford Village Assisted Living is not a locked community.

Costs for Villagio at Bradford Village

• Housing Extra: 1 And 2 Bedrooms Homes

• Pets: Yes

• State Licenses: A00375

About Villagio at Bradford Village

Bradford Village is the premier senior living community located in Edmond, Oklahoma, offering unmatched accommodations, restaurant-style dining, and opportunities to engage your interests, passion, and purpose. Our residents trade the chores of home maintenance for the sophisticated comfort of a well-deserved retirement.

With our life care program, residents enjoy a dynamic lifestyle with a selection of care options to meet changing needs. From independent living or assisted living to skilled nursing and rehabilitation, transitioning between levels of care is made simple.

Our sprawling 33-acre campus in the heart of downtown Edmond features landscaped grounds, gardens, and walking paths. Residents enjoy numerous amenities, including a fitness and wellness center, an onsite community event center, a restaurant, a beauty salon and barbershop, activities and art rooms, several impressive libraries and transportation services to local areas of interest and shopping. Our pet-friendly independent living cottages are spacious with a large selection of floor plans, including many units with garages and patio space.

COMMUNITY AMENITIES

• Snacks and Smoothies
  • Personalized Care Plans
  • Scheduled Transportation
  • Beautiful Back Porches

Our residents make our community special! They check up on each other and give our community a home-like feel.

Map of Villagio at Bradford Village