The Enclave of Springboro

Reviews of The Enclave of Springboro

Assisted Living Reviews for The Enclave of Springboro

December 05, 2020

By Rick

I liked The Enclave of Springboro. The staff was very good. I wasn't allowed to interact with a many people because of the COVID thing. One of the ladies showed us to the room, but one of the ladies did a virtual tour, so that was kind of half real and half virtual. She walked through the place. I was in the Enclave and I've been there before. The rooms looked fine. There were three options, so we haven't decided which options to use yet. All of them have multiple options. The dining area looked fine. They have games. They have an exercise area, but I don't think you're allowed to play games with people. They have some outdoor areas, but no pool or anything.

August 18, 2020

By Dominick

My mom moved into The Enclave of Springboro. It's been great so far, they have bingo, coloring, painting, exercises, pretty much everything, and they take trips together to go to the store. I know they do movie nights, but I just don't know what they're allowing because of the COVID situation.

March 17, 2020

By Cindy

Had dad been in better health, The Enclave of Springboro would have been a wonderful place. It was big, there were activities, he could eat when and what he wanted to. He was in a room down the hallway, and everybody I bumped into was really nice and friendly. We wound up needing a place suddenly because on a Friday evening I learned that the assisted living there could no longer take care of him and we need to get him a new place by Monday. The Enclave marketed itself as being able to take care of people with a higher level of care than the place we moved out from. That turned out to be not true. We literally moved my dad's furniture in on a Thursday, then got him ambulance in from the rehab facility he was at, we had to rent a hospital bed and a lift for him. He was there for a week and we had to go to the ER because of a complication then to rehab, then we got the notice from this place and he was never able to go back. We had to move his furniture one more time. I was really disappointed, because I really thought that this community was a wonderful place. It was the marketing team that we talked to, and I was relieved that if we move him there they'll be able to take care of him. But they weren't staffed to be able to care for him and there was nobody there who could lift him. I feel like The Enclave misrepresented themself. The food was wonderful and the facilities were wonderful, I would love for him to be able to stay there. They had a movie theater in the place and things that he would have been involved in had dad been in better shape. They also have bus trips for lunch and the bus had a lift. They were anticipating that the home care that we wound up with will be able to help out with the nursing care, but dad needed help every time he had to go to the bathroom. The couple of people assigned to his wing also had to do the laundry and housecleaning, they were not staffed to take care of him. The food was good, the place was clean, it was pretty and wonderful, everybody was friendly but it was not right for my dad.

Thank you for your recent review. We were so pleased with your comments regarding our community being a wonderful place. We are glad you felt our team members were nice and friendly as that is so important to our mission. We are proud of our community, our associates, and all of the amenities that you mentioned such as our dining program, bus trips, and theater. While we do offer a range of care services, depending on particular care needs we may not always be the appropriate solution for all residents and families. Thank you for taking the time to share your comments.

July 02, 2019

By Virginia

It was wonderful. If I was going to go some place, I definitely would very highly consider that. They were polite and showed me the best part of the facility and the apartments and exactly what I was looking for. They showed me a library and where they do their activities. I went to their happy hour, and it was fine. It's a fabulous facility.

November 12, 2018

By Robin

My mother lives here. She loves it and I love it. She just has a little suite, living room, bedroom, a little kitchenette, and a nice big handicap bathroom, but she's happy as a clam there. It's an assisted living and a memory care facility. I'm very impressed. She had been there for respite care a few times. They clean the rooms, mop her little kitchenette area, vacuum, dust, change her linens, wash her towels once a week, and they would do her laundry if I didn't. The whole place is immaculately clean. The dining room gets mopped down multiple times a day. The food is excellent. The vegetables, the fruits, and the salads are very fresh. It definitely is not institutional food. They change up the menus, so there's variety. All of my mother's aides are amazing. She has adopted them all as granddaughters and they go out of their way to make sure that she has what she needs and she's comfortable. We just have communication issues and a couple of times when I called and asked for messages to be given to her, she didn't get a few of them. The activities are awesome and they do a lot of family activities. They have picnics, a Halloween party, a Father's Day activity, a classic car show where they have barbecues, live music, and luaus, a Mother's Day activity, bingo, arts and crafts, and field trips. They have lovely outdoor areas. The front has a big covered outdoor patio area with an outdoor fireplace, patio tables, picnic areas, and little walking paths. This facility backs up on a public park.

May 01, 2018

By Lisa

It is amazing. My mother-in-law is in there right now. Everybody is friendly and caring, and they take really good care of her. Her room is beautiful. She responds really well to the activities. Their staff is wonderful. She is in their memory care complex. It's close to our home and we were thrilled with them; that's why we chose them.

Memory Care Reviews for The Enclave of Springboro

Questions about The Enclave of Springboro

What programs or activities does The Enclave of Springboro offer to enrich residents' well-being?

Our residents enjoy a variety of activities curated to their needs and group personalities, so there’s something for everyone to enjoy. We offer resident-driven activities that include Book-Clubs, Flower Arranging, History Lectures, Cultural Events, Veterans Luncheons, Musical Entertainment, Physical Excercise Programs, Pet Therapy, Religious and Spiritual Service, as well scheduled events outside the community such as visits to La Comedia, Museums, Casinos, and Weekly Restaurant Outings.

What makes the chef or dining program at The Enclave of Springboro exceptional? What kind of menu can assisted living residents expect?

Here at The Enclave of Springboro, we believe in the importance of food and expect dining to be an experience. Our culinary team blends local flavors, tried traditions and thoughtful presentations to offer personalized menus in a warm and inviting atmosphere. From the smiling staff to the floral accents and real china, every detail is carefully designed. We offer a restaurant-style dining experience, 7am - 7pm.

How does The Enclave of Springboro keep residents' families informed about their loved ones?

The Enclave of Springboro has implemented LifeLoop, a resident and family engagement technology. LifeLoop can be accessed via tablet or app by residents and families to keep track of daily activities, schedule transportation, keep up to date on the latest community happenings and to share photos and videos. LifeLoop takes communication to the next level and keeps everyone in the loop.

Our Director of Nursing, and/or, our Director of Memory Care will assess a residents' health and cognitive function prior to move-in. An additional assessment will be completed 30 days after move-in and every 6 months thereafter unless a change in condition develops in between in which we will assess at that time.

Is The Enclave of Springboro affiliated with a hospital if more care is needed?

The Enclave of Springboro is not affiliated with a particular hospital. Hospital preference is chosen by the resident/family at the time of move-in.

Costs for The Enclave of Springboro

About The Enclave of Springboro

Welcome to The Enclave of Springboro

Assisted Living and Memory Care

________________________________________

Located in a charming residential neighborhood near parks, golf courses, shopping and dining, The Enclave of Springboro is a new assisted living community for active older adults in the Miami Valley. This thoughtfully designed residence provides discreet, 24-hour assistance with day-to-day care needs, as well as a forward-thinking memory care program for seniors living with Alzheimer's or other types of dementia — all backed by the industry-leading quality standards of Bridge Senior Living.

Residents enjoy amenities including multiple dining venues, a salon and barber shop, a fitness center and inviting common spaces such as a library, theater with large-screen TV, patio and courtyard — plus regular outings to local shops, restaurants and attractions like La Comedia.

Memory Care

For residents who require cognitive support, we offer security, 24-hour nurse support and licensed care – everything that families need to be assured their loved ones are safe. Our approach is defined by our belief that, above all, these residents deserve love and respect. Our associates receive special training that helps give them the skills and empathy to improve the quality of life for our Memory Care residents. By showing our love and connecting with these special residents, we enhance their sense of security and contentment.

Memory Care includes:

• Personalized Memory Care service plans, reviewed monthly and on an as-needed basis by our director of health services
  • Assistance with bathing, grooming and dressing
  • Medication assistance and management
  • Continence care
  • Associates highly trained in caring for those with memory loss
  • Secured entry and exit doors for resident safety
  • Secured and monitored outside garden
  • Three chef-prepared meals daily, planned by a registered dietician
  • Well-rounded activities program
  • Weekly and as needed housekeeping and linen service
  • Scheduled transportation and outings
  • Opportunities for physical, intellectual, social and spiritual enrichment
  • Recreational and social programming and events tailored to individual interests and abilities

Assisted Living

Sometimes, even though you’re active and engaged in life, you may need some additional support with daily living. You’ll enjoy a private apartment with supportive care as needed, including:

• Assistance with activities of daily living such as bathing, grooming and dressing, and mealtime
  • Additional help with transfers into and out of bed and ambulation to meals and activities
  • Discreet personal care when needed
  • Medication assistance and management

Thank you for your interest at The Enclave of Springboro. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.

Map of The Enclave of Springboro