Broadview Multi Care Center

Reviews of Broadview Multi Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Broadview Multi Care Center

November 19, 2012

By ConsernedGrandSon

When first entering the building the atmosphere seemed uninviting, the smell was terrible, and the decor was sad looking. I felt uncomfortable. Upon further entrance I found it to be dirty and out of any type of comforting atmosphere. There were cob webs in the corner of the hallways and what seemed to be a blood stain on the tile floor. My grandfather complained to me about his room being to cold and no one helping him. Worst of all, my grandfather complained about them miss treating him during his stay there. My family and I found bruises on his ankles and wrist from where the workers roughly picked him up at. My grandfather's bed was in a stuck upright position and they refused to give him a new bed. When we asked the workers about the incident they were very impolite and misleading. Needless to say, my family and I removed my grandfather out of the facility. I would not recommend this nursing facility to anyone under any circumstances.

February 28, 2012

By charger2012

I recently took a tour of this nursing home and the first thoughts that came to me was "WOW". This is a wonderful place. I felt like home when I walked in. Everyone was so kind and courteous. I visited a few other places and none really gave me that "this is the place I want to put my parents" type of feel. The receptionist was nice and very helpful, and the admission lady, I believe her name was Cleo, was so helpful and really showed me positive aspects as to why I should choose this facility versus another one, such as the one across the street. The nurses that I passed in the halls seemed to genuinely care about their residents needs, which really impressed me. It was just a wonderful experience overall. Visiting Broadview Multi Care really gave me a great first impression and I can gladly say they are on top of my list as far as nursing homes that I want my parents to live in. Definitely recommend this place to anyone looking for a 5 star facility.

January 06, 2012

By unhappywoman

A family member of mine was here a few years ago. We had a horrible experience with them. A large majority of the staff seemed very cold and uncaring, and there were quite a few instances in which we tried to express our dissatisfaction, only to be met with snide remarks and excuses about "long hours and difficult people". This is definitely a place that I have told many people about, negatively, and have suggested often for people NOT to send relatives there.

About Broadview Multi Care Center

Broadview Multi Care Center is a senior living provider in Parma, Ohio that offers residents Nursing Homes and Adult Day Care. Contact Broadview Multi Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Broadview Multi Care Center