The Landing of Long Cove

Reviews of The Landing of Long Cove

Assisted Living Reviews for The Landing of Long Cove

November 26, 2013

By billmonroe

large rooms, vary full menu, lots of activities, very clean and quiet, friendly staff

November 20, 2013

It was very nice and I like it a lot. It was also very clean. Everything was pretty good there. It looked like it had everything that we needed. Their rooms were a little bit small, but their staff was very professional and very nice. They were very helpful in answering my questions. I was very pleased with everything they have to offer especially with regards to activities.

July 24, 2013

By Bob34

We moved my mother in and everything is going well. The place is very, very nice and clean. The dining room is great and the food is fair. Her room is very nice. The staff are very attentive and helpful. They go very far with the level of care that they offer. I was concerned that my mother would not be a candidate given that she has some variety of issues, but they evaluated her and they said she could move in and we are very happy with the care. She is also very happy there. They have variety of activities, but she does not participate too much right now.

July 24, 2013

By Lovingdaughter8

When we visited I looked at the place that the people were served, I didn't think the food looked that good. I didn't have any complaints about the staff but I didn't like the grounds. It didn't have the park setting that the other facility had. We looked at the studio room and it didn't have a full kitchen.

June 12, 2013

By Terri6

It was very nice, very clean, and it was new. I think the rooms were a bit smaller than what I was looking for. They were full that time I visited. I am not sure about what activities they had, but I know they did have activities. I know they have a library, a TV viewing area, and a dementia unit.

Photos of The Landing of Long Cove

• Pets: All Pets Allowed

• Occupational Therapy

• State Licenses: 2591R

About The Landing of Long Cove

Welcome to The Landing of Long Cove, an assisted living and memory care senior living community in Mason, OH. The Landing of Long Cove offers an engaging and varied lifestyle that empowers individuals to enjoy creative pursuits, refine skills, revisit old hobbies, and discover new passions in a family environment. The Landing at Long Cove is a Bridge Senior Living community located in beautiful Mason, Ohio just 22 miles from downtown Cincinnati. Our community is known for offering exemplary services and amenities, with a professional care staff to accommodate our residents’ individual needs. We encourage residents to eat well, make new friends, seek out creative pursuits, refine skills, revisit old hobbies, and discover new passions.

Map of The Landing of Long Cove