American House Macedonia

Reviews of American House Macedonia

Assisted Living Reviews for American House Macedonia

August 25, 2016

By ttsuft

It's hard to say for sure what kind of care they provide. I know i have gone in to check the place out for my mom a few times and it seems like the last person I worked with is always gone. I have a friend whos mother lives there and she also said there is almost no one left from the original staff. The follow thru is not good either. I would love to move my mother there for convenience but i cant imagine it is good with all that turnover.

My name is Regina Deininger and I am the Sale Counselor at Vista Springs. I would love an opportunity to chat with you about Vista Springs in Macedonia. I have been with the community since the beginning of January of this year. Our Grand Opening was in late November 2015 with our first community members joining us over the Christmas Holidays. I look forward to speaking with you. You may contact me directly at 216-577-2301.

July 27, 2016

By Joan764242

Vista Springs was very nice. The staff was very friendly, cordial and confident though there’s one that I didn’t care for and she was rude. When you go into the vicinity, you register at the guest list. Everyone has their own apartment and they were very friendly. There’s a little studio and 1 or 2-bedrooms. I did stay for respite and they served you three meals a day and when I get out of there I actually lost weight. They do your laundry every day if you wanted something done. It had a lot of turnover though.

May 04, 2016

By Carlton Guc

Moving mom from one facility to another is always a difficult transition, however the staff at Vista Springs made that transition easy. The open feel and well laid out facility makes it feel like a home. Mom is now more engaged and enjoying her new home.

Photos of American House Macedonia

Services and Amenities of American House Macedonia

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: Lic 2707R

About American House Macedonia

American House MacedoniaÊis a resort-style senior living community nestled in the heart of Macedonia, Ohio. We offer a variety of amenities and services to fit your needs, and our maintenance-free lifestyle allows you to live life to its fullest.

Map of American House Macedonia