Hearth and Home Vandalia

Reviews of Hearth and Home Vandalia

Assisted Living Reviews for Hearth and Home Vandalia

September 07, 2015

By Fonda1

We visited Hearth and Home. I really did not like that place because we felt kind of rushed in and out. It just seemed a little cold. For one, when we drove up, you have to step up to get into the place. A lot of the people are in wheelchairs, so you can't go up step to get in, and that was a turnoff. The person who showed us around seemed to be into rushing us. They were doing some construction when we were there. It was a nice facility, and it seemed to be clean; they just need to have a better entrance to get into their facility.

July 12, 2011

By GianSushy

I applied for a job at a nice assisted living in Vandalia, Ohio. The facility is a nice place. They have a small staff where everyone pitches in. They serve meals right from the kitchen like home. They have nice private rooms with private baths. They take their residents on outings and have activities every day. Some downsides are if a resident gets sick or needs extra care they would have to go to another facility for more care until they were well enough to return. I can say from the tour I got and the information I received during my interview that this facility would be a nice home to anyone needing assisted living care.

About Hearth and Home Vandalia

Hearth and Home Vandalia is a senior living provider in Dayton, Ohio that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Hearth and Home Vandalia for more details on services and rates.

Map of Hearth and Home Vandalia