Plum Creek Senior Living Community

Plum Creek Senior Living Community (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Plum Creek Senior Living Community

Assisted Living Reviews for Plum Creek Senior Living Community

November 09, 2015

I visited Plum Creek. They were very nice and very friendly and showed us all of their amenities. Their activities, physical therapy, and everything else seemed great. It was very affordable. I inquired with the local paramedics in town and they said that they had received very few phone calls about issues with the nurses there, which I found attractive. That led me to believe that they gave good care to their clientele. They offered three meals and shuttle service.

October 02, 2014

By Betty95580650

I was able to visit Plum Creek Senior and got some information about the facility. The staff were very nice and congenial. The rooms were exceptional. They were very well appointed and spacious. They were also very lovely and homey.

Services and Amenities of Plum Creek Senior Living Community

About Plum Creek Senior Living Community

Plum Creek Senior Living Community is a senior living provider in Brunswick, Ohio that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Plum Creek Senior Living Community for more details on services and rates.

Map of Plum Creek Senior Living Community