Willow Ridge of Nc

Reviews of Willow Ridge of Nc

Nursing Home Reviews for Willow Ridge of Nc

October 23, 2015

By lukes

I was there for 3 mouths they treated me with good peple and an good sevice and I was pleased

September 29, 2013

By JP48

Other

Worst experience of my life ! Was in for post surgery rehab. Several days my condition deteriorated to the point of my doctor having me removed from facility and transported to hospital emergency room by ambulance, pain was unbearable ! Re-admitted to hospital for two days to treat wound to skin and dehydration. Food was terrible ! Nurses tried to treat my condition but hands were tied due to lack of proper supplies and procedure. Management lied on several occasions. This facility is all about the $$$ and not the care of the residents !

Services and Amenities of Willow Ridge of Nc

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 09/01/2020

About Willow Ridge of Nc

Willow Ridge of Nc is a senior living provider in Rutherfordton, North Carolina that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Willow Ridge of Nc for more details on services and rates.

Map of Willow Ridge of Nc